Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Rowena Chase chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I loved this chapter. It was bloody brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. This chapter was so funny. Please keep up the good work and update soon.

Essence of Power
The Kuroi Ryo chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
MORE MORE MORE! _

I hope Harry gets out alright.
Korinna Myorin chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Love the new story! Harry's powers are so cool! great chatpter, and i'm looking forward to this story and Saga 4!
tima chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
WolfMoon chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hello again, goodie, now I have a new story to read! This is good so far, lets hear how he escapes then!

WolfMoon
Naia chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Great start!

I'm dying to see how he will escape the Order of the Phoenix... His little talk with Hawkins and the Commander was hilarious...

Continue
Dru chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
UPDATE!
Hannah Abby chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hmmm. How's he gonna get out of this one! I need to know so UPDATE!
Leprechauns41006 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Awesome first chapter, i enjoy reading your stories write more soon
pistaccio pudding chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
you are the fan-fiction GOD!..thank you!...

yay!...sorry but the saga is one of my favourites and to think that you just finished the order and now this?...yay...anywho...great chappy...yes i want more asap...and you were right...those agents are annoying...can't wait to have him escape...it'd be funny... ;)
Nacht chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Very interesting, intriguing... More! Im off to read the rest of your "saga", c what its all about... ;)
Fin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
yes, you have post the first chapter of 6. year *grin* I lovvveeeee your storys! Well, I hope, the next chapter will be post soon, Fin-Phoenix

(sorry for the bad English, but I'm German)
Felinity chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hi, this chapter is brilliant! I can't wait for Harry to kick the stupid Order's butt!

Please continue quickly, this story is amazing! Oh, by the way, I updated my story HP and the Unexpected Powers. Perhaps you've already read it, I was unable to log in yesterday and until now... I'll check immediately!

Anyway, keep going, I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75