Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
jason Voas chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
absolutely LOVe all your stories can't wait for chap 2!
This Person Is Gone Now chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
::gasp:: Chase caught by the Order of the Phoenix! A scandal! j/k...CONTINUE!
Miranda Flairgold chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Wow great chapter! I live it! Please continue, thanks for getting the next story up so quickly.

I can't wait to see how Harry fools them!
Rhea chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
OMG! Your stories always get better and better! And YES you do have to post more. I can't wait to see what happens. Those Phoenix Agents are so annoying! *reaches into computer screen and strangles them*
BloodRedSword chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Very nice! Do update.

I have a question. What happen to the 'King'? jad harry stopped transforming into the 'king'?
Rowena Chase chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I loved this chapter. It was bloody brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. This chapter was so funny. Please keep up the good work and update soon.

Essence of Power
The Kuroi Ryo chapter 1 . 9/24/2002

I hope Harry gets out alright.
Korinna Myorin chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Love the new story! Harry's powers are so cool! great chatpter, and i'm looking forward to this story and Saga 4!
tima chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
WolfMoon chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hello again, goodie, now I have a new story to read! This is good so far, lets hear how he escapes then!

Naia chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Great start!

I'm dying to see how he will escape the Order of the Phoenix... His little talk with Hawkins and the Commander was hilarious...

Dru chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hannah Abby chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hmmm. How's he gonna get out of this one! I need to know so UPDATE!
Leprechauns41006 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Awesome first chapter, i enjoy reading your stories write more soon
pistaccio pudding chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
you are the fan-fiction GOD!..thank you!...

yay!...sorry but the saga is one of my favourites and to think that you just finished the order and now this?...yay...anywho...great chappy...yes i want more asap...and you were right...those agents are annoying...can't wait to have him'd be funny... ;)
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »