Reviews for Dead (Heart) Beat Dad
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
love this story, going to read the one you suggested ... KY
KristinaDEllis chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
I really love this story so much! It felt like the Eric and Sookie from the books and from True Blood in a lot of ways!
padfoots-angellover chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Amazing story!
bttrflybelle chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
So AmnesiaEric turned Sookie without her permission then AssholeEric rose, ignored the bond for days on end, then reluctantly assumed his already-failed responsibility over Sookie, enjoyed punishing and commanding her at will all the why pretending he didn't want to, and Sookie is still a vampire whether she wanted to be or not, and this is a "romance". As usual Sookie is written as the punished, controlled victim and Eric is the big penis sex god who can do no wrong.
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Such a great story! Wonderful yet sometimes angsty imagery...the pain and torment each felt for their actions. So happy things turned out better between them in the end. Very well written. Would love to read more of this / their story. Thank you so much for sharing!
GypsyNight chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Ah, I loved this! I'm not usually into turning stories but you are very good at keeping them in character and it was just delicious to string out all their feelings of going through this - and finally to give in to them. This just begs a chapter 2 ;)
(Though I appreciate, literally, that this story in one chapter was as long as many would be in 7 or 8)...
MiniLover chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Such an interesting and entertaining take on things! Loved it! Watching both Eric and Sookie as they traveled this new road was so much fun! It made me really feel the strength of their emotions! Awesome!
Misspetarcade chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
A very sad beginning, by I really loved the end. It was kinda hard ready all of it in one sitting! Maybe a sequel? With multiple chapters!?
jackie69 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
You left me speechless with this wonderful one-shot!
Absolutely fabulous!
Suzymeinen chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I cannot express just how much I liked this story! Right from the title all the way down! And now you've given me another author to read as I'll be checking out crisi TM soon. The way all the characters reacted to everything was perfect! I would have loved to see how she deals now that she has excepted being a vampire and of course have her deal with bill but I wouldn't want to take away from such a great ending either. This has definately become one of my favs!
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
aww, how sweet.
pnwer chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wow! Just, wow!
FrenzyforEric chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You should write a sequel! Amazing story!
KimiKim17 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Good story. Totally plausible plot line. Sweet ending. Loved it :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »