Reviews for Troubles with Smartphone
Aprilblossom chapter 25 . 4/19
Oh my! This WHOLE fix is HILARIOUS!
o0o Pas o0o chapter 2 . 4/13
Hello,

I've read your fanfics for a long time and really like Troubles with Smartphone. I want to translate it into my language -Vietnamese to share it with many readers in my country. Could you please give me your permission? I promise to give credit fully to you.

You can contact me with this email:

I am looking forward to your answer. Please, reply me soon! :)
Tetsuya Kuroko chapter 3 . 4/11
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I wish you guys could stop, or I'll ghost hunt you!
Acio chapter 20 . 3/3
Yeaa yeaah!
Agree agree, no one can steal -the cutie teal hair-Tetsuya from the demon- i mean Akashi :3
soowweee kagami..
VANILLA-CHAN chapter 1 . 2/1
SHIT I'M SO LAUGHING OUT WITH YOUR FIC I EVEN GOT MY PARENTS YELL AT ME BECAUSE IT'S MIDNIGHT WHEN I'M READING THIS

GOOD JOB ON WRITING THIS ONE.
I SALUTE YOU!

BTW, I HOPE YOU CONSIDER PUTTING A SEQUEL FOR THIS.
I'M LOVING THIS STORY AND I'M HOPING FOR MORE FUNNY CHAPTERS.

THANKS!
ScarletRavenAkaKuro chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
ohhhhh gawwwwwddd! this trouble with smatphone was one of the most one of of a kind , to be honest i'm still looking forward for this story, for this story is GREAT!, I know saiha killeon-san has his/her life too, but , i still wishing you'd continue this story, you're really an awesome great author, and im still eager for more of this story...
Anonymous chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
love love love this story! :D
could you do a chapter in the future about the GoM and tumblr?
like each running their own blog or like checking tags (though you've already kinda done the latter)
Watanabe Asia chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
NekoMeowMeow, FYI , In the military the role of executioner was usually performed by a soldier, such as the provost. A common stereotype of an executioner is a hooded medieval or absolutist executioner.

This is based on Wikipedia. Dude come on, it’s just history and guillotine with the executioner wearing hooded clothing is too mainstream. How come you did not know? From another planet? From another planet?

geez..
NekoMeowMeow chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Just wanted to say that a guillotine(chapter 17) is a thing that slices heads off and has nothing to do with black hoodie costumes(well maybe). I think you mean a scythe(which goes much better with black hoodie costumes)
headstrong210 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I love love love love love this chap!
nshawol56 chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
imreally ... REALLY LOVE THIS FIC! KYAHOOO UPDATE ASAP! PLISSS! can you also make.. kikuro, aokuro, kagakuro, etc day too?

i just want to know, how akashi will react, hehe it will be fun! XD everyone x kuroko!

but... of course still ...

akakuro otp!
JxiPLUSxi chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
hahahahahaha... akashi crying!XD
MOREEEEEEE MOREEEE!XD 3
rentamiya chapter 25 . 5/19/2014
Kyaaaa i love this
Keep laughing all the way
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Ohhhh! Kise's poem about how tan Aomine is, was awesome! Total burn! I also loved Aomine's rhyme about his fingers, that was clever! Great job, this chapter made me laugh :)
secretparadise.mine chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
this is AMAZING!
ahahhahaa i have fun reading this! hahahahahahahaha
keep up the good work! :)