Reviews for TODAY'S SPECIAL - HEAVY METAL
That Angsty Impala chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
That was an amazing fic! Love Sam hurt so this was just great! Anyone want more Sam hurt? Check out my fave stories and (self promo) I'm writing a two-shot Sam hurt fic. If anyone wants to check it out that would be amazing!
Can somebody message me if anyone did the sequel to this?
Kas3y chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
This story was great. Loved the writing, and it was so different than others I've read. Simple fantastic. Also if anyone writes ur story prompt give me a message on who did. I'd love to read it, can't get enough of limp Sam.
Little13Silence chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Great story! Espically love the ending! XD
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I really loved the story :-)
Liked the bickering & teasing :-)
Menthol Pixie chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Aw it's over :(

I really loved how you ended this with Bobby's POV and with them all happy and having a leaf fight lol! Of course they team up on Bobby and of course Bobby goes for the leaf blower hehe. I'm gonna be smiling all day picturing them all throwing leaves at each other XD

Great work!
Menthol Pixie chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Aw yay! Sammy's getting better but he's still adorable while recovering, Dean's being his usual overprotective self and Bobby's all fatherly and making dinner and pie (I had to google Indiana ditchweed hahaha)

Only one chapter to go now!
Frakking Toasters chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I really loved this so much. Job well done! I hope it does continue. xoxo
Menthol Pixie chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
LOL! Oh my God, the banter in this is fantastic! There are so, so many awesome lines, too many to quote without writing a story in the review box haha!

In response to your question, I DO have some stories coming... some time... I have one that's written and just needs to be typed up so I just need to find some free time for that. And as always there's a million fragments of stories that I'm jumping between. I know I have some epileptic Sam stories started somewhere... there will definitely be more in that verse at some point!
Menthol Pixie chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Aww those boys are so stubborn! Sam determined to leave and Dean determined to make him stay until he's ready. So sweet!

The drug nightmare was totally freaky, no wonder Sam panicked. Dean should probably take note that talking about monsters right before Sammy falls into a drugged out sleep is not a good idea.

Favourite line has got to be, "He just took some meds and is heading back into the Matrix". Lol, love it!
CeCe Away chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
This is all around wonderful and can't get enough of it. Wish there was a new story of yours to read every day. You write the boys just how I see them and how they talk, gesture, walk, heh, you know...

I also love how this ended on a fun positive leaf-fight!
Menthol Pixie chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Woohoo! I'm finally back reading this story! My laptop up and died on me (not surprising when your kid spills bubble mixture on it) and I've been going crazy waiting to read this!

First of all: ""You miss me?" He gave a sleepy smile, but still didn't open his eyes." - this is too cute! Oh my God, Sammy is adorable! Even when he was throwing up soon after the exchange haha. Perfect big brother Dean and I always love some sick Sammy thrown in with the hurt.

And there was even crying in this chapter! It's got everything! Even stoned Sammy lol! I'm overwhelmed by the awesomeness!
Visionairy chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Karen,

Another wonderful chapter! I particularly liked the interaction between Dean and Sam when he was raking leaves - all of it! And as a special bonus ... LEAF FIGHT! lol Such wonderful warm and fuzzies for the holidays!

Yes, yes, please .. a flock of Gargoyles! I would love to read that! I'd even like to lend a meager hand on this one, but I'm actually trying to work on another story right now (very, very, slowly) ... but trying. However, I love everything you've written in this story ... absolutely wonderful! You have a gift!

I hope you're only stopping because you have something else you want to write (not because of difficult RL). I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and may these weeks be peaceful and happy for you! (And, as an aside, I can't wait for tomorrow's show!)

Vision
Soncnica chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
How freaking awesome was this? Aaaaah
I loved the banter and the humor, had me laugh out loud at some points and awww Sam, poor baby! I mean their lives are weird and all, but to be taken down by something so ordinary (although still weird, a truck through a diner? Lol, never saw that happen! Maybe that is an US thing, idk) kida sucks!
And throughout the fic I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky Sam is to have someone like Dean to take care of him. Like Jody said in this latest episode:you and Dean, theres something special right there (as brothers!)
Anywho, I really loved this, it was such a wonderfully written story!

S.
sammynanci chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
I can not begin to explain how much I like this story, how I was excited every time I got one more chapter and how much they loved each chapter on a single exquisite way you can portray your words to those two brothers who I love with all my heart! You're so talented, you know I do not say that my feelings while reading this fic remain expressed correctly, what I do want to say is that I'm so sorry for being slow to read the last chapters, especially the latter. A few days of fever, headache and failures in internet can do that with the enthusiasm that had been following this great story.
I urge you to forgive me and everything I tell if someone follows me with that brilliant idea you suggest at the end of the story. I do not know who can be the writers participating in HOTSHOT'S ORIGINAL STORY PROMPT: and I would not miss it for the world.
You warn me please? From already thank you very much for your wonderful work, I assure you I have you excited much what I begin to read all your stories from the first you posted, as it escaped me some and not let review!-A hug from Argentina. Nanci
Parnassus chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
"Going to get the leaf blower," I hollered out a warning. "Oh, crap," they squealed and I heard them crunch off jabbering to one another as they planned their strategy. - LOL! What a perfect way to end this story.

That's another thing I love. No matter how tragic/angsty/hurtful they start out, your stories usually always end on a lighter note and I was definitely smiling while reading this. And your descriptions of Dean's nightmare was equal parts entertaining and disturbing. My favorite line: Sam was feather light as I peeled him off the pavement and held him in my arms, all floppy and paper-thin. What was I supposed to do now? Burn him? Use him as a beach towel? Roll him up and try to reinflate him later? - I was laughing and imagining Dean's distraught face...So many conflicting emotions! Nicely done ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed this and your wonderful brand of storytelling just gets me excited for all the right reasons and I just can't wait until your next one! Thank you, thank you!

Cheers, darling!