Reviews for Not the Marrying Kind
Ms. Jane Doe chapter 28 . 4/17
Clever way to get them together. Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
irononmaiden chapter 28 . 3/27
This was such a fun and sweet story! I kinda wish you had included their (inevitable) reunion later on, but that's alright.
Me chapter 28 . 2/14
The ending was great!
Me chapter 1 . 2/14
Haha loving the Magical Diary Grabiner style
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
OMG! Fifty thoughts going through my head! I clicked on the fic to read simply from the summary, Did NOT even realize it was Yours (confesses she didn't even look at the author)! Then the fic itself was terrific! A very Believable way they might have gotten together. Realistic build up for the relationship, SO much drama and tension with equal parts tenderness, concern and romance. I would have been reviewing already without knowing you wrote it, just based on the story itself. But THEN you throw in that ending! I am a sucker for happy endings but you gave it that little twist and simply made my heart ache in the best of ways. Ugh...I hate that! HAHAHAHAHA! But that was the clencher! I HAD to say something after that end. :) I've read plenty of your fics, though mostly in the Sherlock fandom, and this was another winner for me. I really only got started with HP fics within the past year so still finding things as I go along. Little bit of this pairing, Lots of Drarry, and who knows what else. LOL It's just great to see you write such wonderful things in more than one fandom. I've only managed the one so far, but the plot bunnies keep at it! HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the great ride! :-D :-D
becx7 chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
Bittersweet beautiful story
HawkAngel XD chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
awww that was bittersweet! good work!

HawkAngel
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Oh how I cried with them! Wonderful writing.
doctorjayylockwinchester chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
i hate you. I mean i love you because this && that johnlock no bating story are absolutely fantastic but i hate you for actually making me want to ship Hermoine && Professor Snape. You are a wonderful horrible phenomenal excuse for an actor 3
luvya12345 chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
You should put in the summary that out doesn't have a fairytale ending
kci47 chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
Not the ending I was expecting, but a good story nonetheless. I will tell myself that he makes it and they ride off into the sunset... :)
kci47 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
I love that Dobby called her 'sir' and I enjoyed the image of Harry standing in as Hermione's dueling partner!
Hada chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
I really really loved it, and you have me now, begging you for a sequel, or a little epilogue, please? Maybe a pretty little one?
-Hope you're fine. :D
Ps: I'm crying while I'm writting this, it's a bittersweet end, but you're right, sacrifices are needed, and I liked it, but then again, I wish there could be a happy ending:(
leprekan187 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
bittersweet :)
WalnutSpirit chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Great story! I love the twist and the difference from the normal marriage stuff, a very clever invention. And I both love and dislikes the ending - so frustrating, but so good, keeping nicely with the story! Great job :)