Reviews for Stark Or Rogers?
gunslinger21 chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
ooooh that was close girly! dont do that to me! lol jk. youre last update made me crave pizza dammit. -_- jk... halfway.
gunslinger21 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
yeah i like the falcon dude. he sounds cool!
tony, frank, WADE, logan, matt, peter, steve, and loki all at once: NO. gunslinger just no.
me: whaaaaat?
guys: just NO.
me: humph! im not entirely certain what you mean by that. okay well i kinda know. but dot worry. i hardly know the guy! just cuz i say hes cool? seriously?! what IS this world coming to?!
tony muttering to himself: thats EXACTLY what im wondering.
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
jee you're complicated lol. nice job
gunslinger21 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
tony does a little celAbratory jig: i KNEW it was gonna have more of me! sweetness! perfect update! except...one little thing... YOU DIDNT ONCE MENTION HOW HANDSOME OR INCREDIBLY SEXY I AM! :O I. AM. IN. SHOCK.
me: shut up stark. nobody cares. i LOVED the update!
tony: thats cuz it had MWA in it! ;)
me: hulk, -looks up at the green rage monster- smash him.
hulk grinning hugely: HULK SMASH ROBOT DUDE!
me: atta boy. -watching fondly as everyones favorite green rage monster beats the shit out of gypsygirls least favorite hero until starks armor finally comes through for him and he jets off-
when you said wilson... were you reffering to... takes in deep breath eyes dilating to a soft brown and hair begininning to straighten... DEADPOOOL?! I LOVE YOU WADE WILSOOOOOOOOON!
gunslinger21 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
aw thor gets to go to the movies with steve! sweet i love the update! that little twirp clint better watch out lol.
thor: might i inquire as to what movie american man and i are to be seeing?
me: hold your horses i bet its in the next update.
tony: i REALLY hope the next update has more of me. sigh. i make the story just so... amazing. :)
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
lol Nats in hawaii with my husband? Bruce got a laugh out of that btw.

Nick is hilarious. I loved your last sentence.
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
LOL 'Preferably not Clint or Tony.' I laughed so hard.
Illaine Waterhouse chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
... when are they going to try a DNA test?
gunslinger21 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
aw tats sweet. tonys so cute about romantic stuff!
gunslinger21 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
aw! na has a baby! never struck me as he motherly type but you know... i like how you made steve! atta boy! punch him gain HIT HIM WITH THE CHAIIIIIR! YEEEEEEEAHHH! go steve!
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Moremoremoreplz!
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Oh my god Clint is ridiculous. And I'm very surprised Tony didn't go girl-shopping with the archer lol.
Thanks for the shout-out in your authors note. :D
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
lol. 'please prove clint wron...'
Whitelion69 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This is a very good chapter. I loved the part when Steve hit Clint in the face.
BrokenSky49 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Seems interesting! Can't wait for more!