Reviews for Stark Or Rogers?
Artful Artifice chapter 2 . 7/20
Don't wanna be a grammar Nazi or anything but "shovinistic" is actually spelled "chauvinistic".
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Awe great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh gosh great start
Wizama chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I love the idea. Cool story except for the ending. Wish they would only be friend or team-mate. And cap didn't die too :))
gunslinger21 chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
ooooh that was close girly! dont do that to me! lol jk. youre last update made me crave pizza dammit. -_- jk... halfway.
gunslinger21 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
yeah i like the falcon dude. he sounds cool!
tony, frank, WADE, logan, matt, peter, steve, and loki all at once: NO. gunslinger just no.
me: whaaaaat?
guys: just NO.
me: humph! im not entirely certain what you mean by that. okay well i kinda know. but dot worry. i hardly know the guy! just cuz i say hes cool? seriously?! what IS this world coming to?!
tony muttering to himself: thats EXACTLY what im wondering.
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
jee you're complicated lol. nice job
gunslinger21 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
tony does a little celAbratory jig: i KNEW it was gonna have more of me! sweetness! perfect update! except...one little thing... YOU DIDNT ONCE MENTION HOW HANDSOME OR INCREDIBLY SEXY I AM! :O I. AM. IN. SHOCK.
me: shut up stark. nobody cares. i LOVED the update!
tony: thats cuz it had MWA in it! ;)
me: hulk, -looks up at the green rage monster- smash him.
hulk grinning hugely: HULK SMASH ROBOT DUDE!
me: atta boy. -watching fondly as everyones favorite green rage monster beats the shit out of gypsygirls least favorite hero until starks armor finally comes through for him and he jets off-
when you said wilson... were you reffering to... takes in deep breath eyes dilating to a soft brown and hair begininning to straighten... DEADPOOOL?! I LOVE YOU WADE WILSOOOOOOOOON!
gunslinger21 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
aw thor gets to go to the movies with steve! sweet i love the update! that little twirp clint better watch out lol.
thor: might i inquire as to what movie american man and i are to be seeing?
me: hold your horses i bet its in the next update.
tony: i REALLY hope the next update has more of me. sigh. i make the story just so... amazing. :)
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
lol Nats in hawaii with my husband? Bruce got a laugh out of that btw.

Nick is hilarious. I loved your last sentence.