Reviews for Stumble In My Footsteps
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 11/14
Female Discord and male Pinkie Pie, but you first note says no OCs or Gender Swaps...

I can see they're not simple gender swaps, but they are OCs.

I won't be supporting lies with further reading.
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 2/5
Looks like that memory restoration spell had some unintended side effects.

Of the restorations, Choco and Fluttershy is the best, but Rainbow's is the funniest.

Ooo, we don't have script for this next chapter any more. And Choco remembered everything (ok, the highlights) and while refusing to consider those memories. How very, well, not human but this story has to lean in to Ignored Epiphany pretty hard doesn't it? Especially since Discord is happier as Choco than he got be as Discord. No surprise he doesn't want to switch back.

Heh, the flight spell gave him back his own wings. Mostly.

Wait, did Choco not have Pinkie's Chaos Mage powers until Eris- no cuz Twilight mentioned him popping up out of crate of books to warn her about the parasprites. Hm...I guess with all that chaos magic changing things he "knew" how to take advantage of them best to avoid the Mane 6, hmm?

Love how Pinkie does and does not know how to use Discord's powers. I know that line from the finale about how she will transform the cosmos so everything is made of icing was supposed to be funny but I all had was flashback to certain Eldritch Abomination(s) from Elements of Opposition.

Thanks for the surprise update! Update something else soon please!
Dalek9 chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
I love this! I've always adored these episodes, and you perfectly executed the role-switching technique! After all of the times Twilight's said she "could never be close friends with Discord", you're effortlessly proving that wrong.
And also, I'd never be one to turn down Fluttercord, so there's that. XD
But in all seriousness, you're an amazing author, 'Lara.
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
*fangirl sqeeing* I'm loving this update marathon of awesomeness you're on.

Derpy was so sweet! Even while depressed, somehow. Cherilee as Kindness, and Eris leaving the school completely untouched, were interesting little touches. And of course Spike would be the first one anything thinks when one needs a New Rainbow Dash.

Hehe, I see you left all the fandom favorite lines in.

But the stone solution is out anyway, cuz this is you, sooo, hmmm...how to solve this mess? Update Ele*coughs*something soon please! Or take a break. Wouldn't want one of your readers to explode from happiness from all these updates. I can't be the only one who reads everything that your wonderful detail-oriented mind comes up with.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
I really liked the way you turned Fluttershy. So much better than a simple 360.
Platonic chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
Stumbled onto this story and I'm enjoying it a lot. I like the direction you're going in and how you've discorded the characters. Even with this story being based inside of an episode, it's original and keeps me reading each line without getting bored. I'll be checking in on this story again. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I loved the gold star gag. And what the ponies looked like while under the influence of Eris's magic. And a super fast update too! *huggles you*

Happy New Year!
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Hmmm, *pulls out magnifying glass* "blast from the past" Choco's nightmare, "the thing you never think of Choco, once you give up your magic you can't use your magic to get it back" "not how this movie goes, not yet anyway, and I'm looking for a deeper rewrite than that".

Choco was Discord, who gave up his magic? But Eris, who seems to remember something of being Pinkie, was the Spirit of Discord, and was trapped for it. Something very interesting is going on here...this is more than just you're version of the episode, something much deeper than that is going on...I wonder if "The Return of Harmony" will merely be rewritten, or will go completely off the rails sooner than that? Eris does want a rewrite, after all...

Nice bit with Fluttershy, it's not even entirely clear whether or not she's been Discorded, but that last bit about tripping her friends is certainly a pretty big hint...just like AJ *might* not be Discorded...though Rarity definitely is.

Great job!
eggers chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Update please because you are the first fiction I read that has a fem discord so please update and nice job on the fear because I think I would have nightmares as well
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Disc-Choco Pie is an interesting merger of Discord and Laughter.

The Fluttershy side plot is so cute. And Kindness prevented bullying (ie Laughter's darkside). Yay! XD

Eris is awesome.

Update soon please!
Deritine chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Yessssssss. This dynamic is most excellently stirring all the interpersonal stuff up. I do hope you continue... and radically diverge from the canon story. Muahaha. And somehow, this also makes a lot of sense.