Reviews for Stumble In My Footsteps
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
*fangirl sqeeing* I'm loving this update marathon of awesomeness you're on.

Derpy was so sweet! Even while depressed, somehow. Cherilee as Kindness, and Eris leaving the school completely untouched, were interesting little touches. And of course Spike would be the first one anything thinks when one needs a New Rainbow Dash.

Hehe, I see you left all the fandom favorite lines in.

But the stone solution is out anyway, cuz this is you, sooo, hmmm...how to solve this mess? Update Ele*coughs*something soon please! Or take a break. Wouldn't want one of your readers to explode from happiness from all these updates. I can't be the only one who reads everything that your wonderful detail-oriented mind comes up with.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
I really liked the way you turned Fluttershy. So much better than a simple 360.
Platonic chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
Stumbled onto this story and I'm enjoying it a lot. I like the direction you're going in and how you've discorded the characters. Even with this story being based inside of an episode, it's original and keeps me reading each line without getting bored. I'll be checking in on this story again. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I loved the gold star gag. And what the ponies looked like while under the influence of Eris's magic. And a super fast update too! *huggles you*

Happy New Year!
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Hmmm, *pulls out magnifying glass* "blast from the past" Choco's nightmare, "the thing you never think of Choco, once you give up your magic you can't use your magic to get it back" "not how this movie goes, not yet anyway, and I'm looking for a deeper rewrite than that".

Choco was Discord, who gave up his magic? But Eris, who seems to remember something of being Pinkie, was the Spirit of Discord, and was trapped for it. Something very interesting is going on here...this is more than just you're version of the episode, something much deeper than that is going on...I wonder if "The Return of Harmony" will merely be rewritten, or will go completely off the rails sooner than that? Eris does want a rewrite, after all...

Nice bit with Fluttershy, it's not even entirely clear whether or not she's been Discorded, but that last bit about tripping her friends is certainly a pretty big hint...just like AJ *might* not be Discorded...though Rarity definitely is.

Great job!
eggers chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Update please because you are the first fiction I read that has a fem discord so please update and nice job on the fear because I think I would have nightmares as well
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Disc-Choco Pie is an interesting merger of Discord and Laughter.

The Fluttershy side plot is so cute. And Kindness prevented bullying (ie Laughter's darkside). Yay! XD

Eris is awesome.

Update soon please!
Deritine chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Yessssssss. This dynamic is most excellently stirring all the interpersonal stuff up. I do hope you continue... and radically diverge from the canon story. Muahaha. And somehow, this also makes a lot of sense.