Reviews for Reward for Perseverance
Rj2675 chapter 4 . 2/11
This is a really good story. Thanks for writing this. But I feel like harry shouldn't have ended up with Snape in the end. It doesn't seem like snape cares for harry romantically. I don't know... It just feels like snape is just keeping his promise to lily and making sure harry is ok but he himself doesn't have any feelings tonwards harry. In the end it seems harry got the love he wanted but not the love he deserves.
Good story! Malfoy senior and Jr were both such jerks.
I don't think I could have been so easily, or so quickly forgiving of Severus, after he did to Harry what he did... both in his betrayal, and in how he belittled Harry's skills for so many years as an Auror. Clearly, Harry is a good man, and Severus is truly lucky - good that he was honorable towards Harry and honest with himself about how he had treated Harry. Good that Harry got the love he wanted all along.
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
*melts* so damn sweet! Though I won't lie, a large part of me wanted to read about Harry getting Malfoy back... Lol
weirdredstreak chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
really well written, the only thing i can say is that a prologue is at the start of the story and establishes a scene or tells of what has already happens. I think you meant an epilogue, which is where there is something told of the story later on...
LuciMoon chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Another wonderful story! You have officially become my favorite fanfic author!
Anna chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Amazingly well written! You brought me to tears. . . Harry forgavee Snape really quickly.. ..
metaleeA chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
This incredibly beautiful...thanks for sharing it.. i love the story, the character, the plot, the everything in this story... thanks again
Hesperis chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Very nice story! :)
Elkei Snape chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
AMAZING STORY
You did well by introducing all the character in this way. I felt like they were real people.
I really liked the story.

Elkei Snape
Talizora chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Aww, that was fantastic! Great work :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
So loved this! :) This was simply so good and awesome!
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Awww, I adored this story so much. The slow progression, the incredibly intriguing plot and of course those two. I loved every bit of it but especially the ending.
KW2009 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Amazing story.
Scathing reviewer chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Fantastic story! I can't believe I almost didn't read it. The summary does not do it justice.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I loved this fic so much! God. It was cute and exciting and romantic and suspenseful! It was AMAZING! I wish there was more of it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »