Reviews for 2nd Annual 25 Days of Hurt Sam
jessica222 chapter 1 . 9/6
I simply love these collections 3 :D thank you for writing em, keep going ;))
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
can't wait until the next update!
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Cute but uh, given that it is now 2014 and almost December... Idk if this will be updated. :/ ;)
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Yes! I love Cas/Sam friendship! Coupled with hurt Sam makes it even better!
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I've noticed in your writing that you use the word "eldest Winchester" to refer to Dean. This turns in to a problem when John is in the story or referred to (Like this one) because the eldest Winchester is automatically John and Dean becomes either the "middle Winchester", or the "elder Winchester" when John isn't in the scene. Giving Dean the "eldest" title is confusing and startles me every time I read it.
whiteraven67 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
This one made me cry! Loved it!
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really like these, they're adorable!
How about maybe if a little Sam (7/8?) gets Dean a present for Christmas but Dean is feeling angsty (for whatever reason) and hurts Sam's feelings, and then Sam cries and Dean feels bad and has to make it up to him?
Something like that? I just adore loving!protective!bigbro!Dean :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
That was so cute. Frosty the evil snowman…well that was freaky. I loved how Dean continued after Sam and wouldn’t back down. I’m glad John was able to be there and saved them both. Great chapter; can’t wait for the next one.
JuseaPeterson chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I really liked this one. I liked how Kevin took care of Sam; I thought you did a good job at showing Kevin. And I loved how Dean went out to get the antidote and they were able to save Sam. Great chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
That’s so sweet. I love how Dean stopped everything and immediately went to take care of Sam. I really enjoyed this one.
JuseaPeterson chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
I really liked that one. I like Sam and Castiel’s friendship too and I’m glad you had that in here. I of course loved how he went to sleep listening to Dean’s voice, but I also loved how Sam asked about Castiel when he first woke up. Great chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
That was really good. I love that Sam wanted to do that for Kevin. I felt so bad for Kevin and I love how in this they were able to do this Christmas celebration for Kevin. The end was really sad with Dean remembering that and realizing everything that has happened. Great chapter though very sad.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Love what you did with my prompt! :)
reannablue chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Very sweet story... I will have to keep a better eye on the snowman in our yard:)
reannablue chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I melted when I read this. I love the idea of Dean going to Sam at Stanford and ending the ridiculous silence between them. Very touching hospital room scene.