Reviews for 2nd Annual 25 Days of Hurt Sam
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Very good. I always love it when they take care of each other.
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Poor Sam; being sick at Christmas sucks. I loved that Jessica ended up bringing him some tea. I loved how Dean showed up surprising Sam. I also loved how Dean took care of Sam immediately and made sure he took some medicine and stayed with him. This was really good. I did love this chapter.
StyxxsOmega chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
It's adorable, really. All the brotherly fluff is, I mean. Love that stuff! Please write more when you can.
arlena.ferrell chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Always love your fics and yes I will submit a prompt.
Idreamofivan chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
Very cute!
CBloom2 chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Loved that chapter . Love all sam stories x
reannablue chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
I love that you set that prompt to Stanford. I want to believe in my mind that Sam's family were there for him at least a few times.
only-some-loser chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Awwwwww
mckydstarlight chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
AWWW! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Dean always knows when Sammy needs him even being apart from each other, will protect him from any kind of harm. The prompts do you want them pm or add to the new one.
JuseaPeterson chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
Poor Sam being hurt and trying to cover it up. I did love how Sam was trying to keep it from Dean because he knew how Dean would react. I also loved that Sam sat down to do his homework since it was due on Monday. Bobby's reaction to Sam was just great and I loved that he ended up helping him out and taking care of him.
JuseaPeterson chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
I love the idea of this happening for them too. The fact that they do have a big family even though they are not blood related, is so wonderful for them. I love that Sam and Dean decided to have it and invite everyone and that they were all there. Poor Sam being attacked by that tree. I loved that Cas was able to get him back to the bunker and that he was fine.
JuseaPeterson chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
I really liked how both Charlie and Sam worked to get Dean back into the spirit of things and to help him out with how he was feeling. Poor Sam, not eating enough. I did love how everyone was worried and helped to take care of him. If anything people helping out Sam would definitely help out Dean to feel better.
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
I really liked this one. I love that they did have a Christmas party with both Kevin and Charlie there. I did like how it was brought up for their last Christmas together and how it's different from this one. I liked how Dean paid attention to Sam to make sure he was fine after he was shocked and then later checking on Sam's hand.
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
I'm so glad that you were able to update and hope things are better for you.

I really liked this one. I hated but understood why Sam stopped looking. It made sense why Dean felt the way he did...though then again the last time Sam didn't give up on Dean not so good things happened. Anyways I did like the set up and I felt horrible for Sam waiting there all night. I did love that Dean immediately took care of him and was there by the bed waiting for him to wake up.

Great chapter.