Reviews for For The Love Of Our Sons
MissingFlashpoint chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I'm totally involved in this story. I see the scenes and can hear the voices. I can't wait for the next chapter.
garb50 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
It's a true FP story. You show us the problems being father and officer, following the rules.
I admire how you combine the stories and explain the problems Ed and Greg face and the trap they are in.
And Dean and Clark: very adequate to their youth.
KevinxoShelley chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I really thought Clark had something going - until he got punched. He should reconsider not going to the academy. Only two chapters left, and I can't wait. Great work.
FlashpointLifeline chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
This is a great story! Been enjoying reading this! When you finish this I will let you know exactly what I think

UniqueWriter
The other half of FlashpointLifeline
garb50 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Such a great job!
KevinxoShelley chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Great work. I can't wait for more.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
You have to write faster. Stop sleeping and eating and working or whatever. This is killing me (in a good way!) Seriously, fantastic! Excellent work here. Love how both pairs of men are helping each other.
kenorob1 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
This story is solid through each chapter. The story just gets better and better bringing the reader into the suspense.
KevinxoShelley chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Come on boys - think. Great work, can't wait for the next.
garb50 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
You made me cry and drove me near to a heart attack, lol. Great job on Ed's and Greg's character. So good! Can't imagine how they tell their gals. But Marina "not flesh-and-blood" ? What hurts Greg will hurt her. And she could think all this was about her and it could destroy their relationship when something happens to Dean.
kenorob1 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Keeps getting better!
Buckeye am I chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Dang, I was tearing up with this chapter.
Excellent Chapter.

Can't wait until the next chapter.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
So good! My heart is in my throat at every word. Can't wait for the next chapter.
KevinxoShelley chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
You know the bad feeling Ed had at the start of this, I had that the whole first part of this chapter, and you did a really good job expressing the emotions Ed and Greg are having. Great job, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Very scary, but good. If you kill the boys, I'm liable to go in deep mourning! You will have to talk me down. ;o)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »