Reviews for For The Love Of Our Sons
garb50 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Great story. I'd love to watch it on TV. The banter between Clark and Dean is very well done and Greg's emotions: he really shows he is out of duty for some time. I think he'd react a bit different if he'd sill been the boss of team one.

Anxiously looking forward for next chapters !
Buckeye am I chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Can I say, you need to post the next chapter soon. I want to know what you have planned for the "boys".

This is a great chapter.
kenorob1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Great chapter. I love the way all the characters jump out at you like in the tv show. The author has them true to form.
garb50 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Huh! That's alarming - and such a cliffhanger. A very good portion of suspense. Great story. Hope you update soon!
Buckeye am I chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Oh no! You left us there? I just read the first 3 chapters straight through.

Great Story. Update soon.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
This absolutely great work. You've got me hook, line and sinker!
Buckeye am I chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
And onto chapter 2 to go.
kenorob1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
The first three chapters of this story are riviting, with each chapter melding into the next until the ready is as tense as the drama before you. I can hardly wait for the next chapters to come.
KevinxoShelley chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I'm on the edge of my seat ... and you put in a cliffhanger. Great job, and I can't wait for more.
Also, I was wondering if you could write a story about 'A Call To Arms', where Dean says he wants to live with Greg. I love the stories you did with them and was hoping you could write one about that scene.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3