Reviews for A Roll of the Dice
MysticalLights chapter 2 . 9/19
Polo Ralph Lauren? Shoes? :?
Kar.Aur chapter 6 . 7/27
plz update this story
Luumus chapter 3 . 5/9
I'm enjoying this however I have a couple of constructive criticism I'd like to point out, namely:

Describing every little action Sakura does, from brushing her teeth to how she takes her bath and what she eats (which isn't japanese food, thus unrealistic for the story) is for the most part unnecessary and almost... well boring you know? A waste of your time really to be writing that because it doesn't seem to add much to the story.

Aditionally, I find it unlikely that there would be a book about Tsunade's techniques so readily available in the genin accessable library, when in the ninja world secrecy is their greatest weapon.

Luana LS chapter 6 . 2/12
Wonderful story! It had been a while since I had scored this story to read, but always ended up doing something else. I'm glad I read! I liked very much!
LightFiction chapter 6 . 1/5
Such an interesting take on what could have been if...
I love the portrayal of Sakura, I simply adore that character but I do not like what's happening in canon...
Anyway, good job with writing different POVs, it seemed believable but my favourite part of your story (besides developing Sakura) would be Kakashi's pov, him taking his task to train the team seriously :)
Great job and I'm looking forward to an update, Sakura learning something from her parents would be interesting to see. So, to sum up, yep, I believe in you, that you might update one day, good luck!
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
I hope you'll have time to update this, if your even still interested in this story.
apeljohn chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
A good concept well-executed. I hope you have a chance to continue it someday.

I was slightly annoyed by the "Haruno bloodline" bit at the end, but mostly because "oh yeah, and he/she has a sooper kool bloodline" is a standard feature of most crappy fix-fics. Your story doesn't really need it, and it's frankly stretching disbelief slightly that canon!Sakura would have been allowed *not* to learn about it.
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Love this story! Please update soon! This story looks promising! I especially love the picture for this story! Sakura looks badass with the sword and her cool outfit! I can't wait for the wave arc and the chuunin exam to start!
Teyona chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
This is getting really interesting. I really hope you continue to update it sometime again!
FilleDePluie chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
I really like this so far :) It's good that we see little leftovers of the old Sakura surface sometimes (and her overcoming them), since it would be really odd for a person to COMPLETELY change in such a short time. It gives the story plausibility. Keep up the good work!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I love it beyond belief and will be VERY sad if you don't continue. Please don't make me sad :( {;)}
ColorfulRandomness chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Cool story so far! Sakura is becoming more and more likable and her friendship with Naruto is so sweet! Her outfit is awesome and adding Gai as her teacher was a nice touch. Keep up the good work. x3
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Sakura just made friends for life. Good on her.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Oh my. The cherry blossom of Konoha is going to be in green spandex!
Otakugal chapter 6 . 6/1/2015