Reviews for A Roll of the Dice
Aki02 chapter 6 . 1/31
Muy bien echo esto es un gran trabajo...
Espero con ansias el próximo capitulo
Craigifier chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I absolutely adore the idea of this story, it helps a lot that Sakura wasn't made into a perfect Mary Sue. I hope you continue on with this project, I'd love to see how you progress it. Keep up the awesome work
annabannana98 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I love finding good Sakura fic's and suffice it to say yours is one of them. Also the only person I can think of is night crawler kestrel and the red guy from x- men first class. Anyway, awesome story, I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Thank you so much for the story! I love it so far! i can't wait to read more :)
Please send me messages chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Soo good
Please send me messages chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I love this story
Shiori Yoshida chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I really like this story! You need to update this soon because I'm just gonna be on the edge of my seat until you update it, so do it fast! Anyway great story, can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Keep up the great work!
Shiori Yoshida
Bellaria chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
I'm looking forward to your updates, it's doing really well so far!
MissGoogleMe chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I love your story... UPDATE! Just wondering does Kakashi (and/or other people) know that Sakura's parents used to be ninja's? And that Sakura is in a clan? Cause I'm pretty sure that Kakashi (and/or other people) thought that Sakura is not in a clan or that Sakura's parents are civilians and not ninjas, and if so...why dont other people know about it (Sakura being in a clan or her parent's being a retired ninjas)?... Anyway UPDATE! PLEASE!
LeonaMasha chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Wow. Just found this - and am SO glad I did! Looking forward to any updates you have for this story! Thanks for posting what you have so far. Especially love how no matter how things are changing with every decision made you are still making honoring their characterizations because I could easily see them reacting to those situations just as their character demands. Really, thanks for this story! Cyber cookies for you and your muse!
LilithiaRW chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
This is cool! Please update soon
ryu akai chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
update! please!
i love this history! more more chapters!

update soon please!
btalover chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Awesome! Awesome! Cannot wait for moooore! Please update soon! And I would love to see some more sakura team Gai interaction!
billy13579 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Interesting fic. A bit slow in progress but the development is good. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Pleasereadmything chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Interesting... Hope to see your next update!