Reviews for The Fixer
w.s.caer chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
When you break the fourth wall, you just smash it to pieces, don't you? Funny read!
ashmo2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
awesome!
elsie bailey chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love this one shot. I followed your advice and re-read the Expert. I forgot how much I loved this story.
kyeager6hotmail chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
s- best wishesthanks for the story..i wondered were you went as i enjoyed your stories..best wishes on your novel..i'll check out your wordpress and your novel wishes k
TeaCupHuman chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Thanks. Off to buy an ebook and get access to The Expert.
sakshi.chopra chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hey Congratulations...I am feeling so happy for you that you rekindled your dream of being a writer and got published :)...Your book is Campbell right? Author name C.S Starr?

And a nice story again :)
Toni9536yahoo chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hi thanks I really liked yr story and will definitly check out yr other stories . yr writing style is awsome very easy to follow and keep my attention to where I feel I am actually in thr story without going overboard with a billion detail. Congrats!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
congrats - can't wait to checkout campbell and reread the expert - love :)
caraway seed chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Congratulations, Caroline! How exciting and yet how inevitable, given your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great!
Lovetb chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
That was awesome Sea, and would you believe I came to your blog to reread a The Expert or Undeclared, but read your latest post first
And it brought me to this great little story. Your Campbell story sounds great, looking forward to reading it. best of luck and thank you for all the pleasurable reading I've enjoyed thanks to you. You're the best!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hoorah! You're back! Even if it's just for a one shot. I do like the way you fixed the end of DEA. Isn't that what fanfic is, fixes for things we don't like, or extensions of the things we do? I'm glad you Picked The Expert, it's one of my favorites too.
Thank you.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Excellent! The Expert is just the right post-DEA story for these crazy kids to escape the CH dystopia... I am now even more excited to read CAMPBELL! Thanks for the stories!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Just to let you know I just got Campbell for my Nook. I can't wait to read it. This was sweet and you have been missed. I read your stories from time to time. Professor Sex and the Editor being some of my favorites. I wish you much success with your books. I know they will be huge. Again congratulations and I look forward to many more books from you.
Cheryl
very zealous reader chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
LMAO! Brilliant! I love the reconnection of Eric and Sookie and the fact that they finally (FINALLY!) have a relationship conversation! Your tie in to Campbell and the Expert is perfect. I love it!

Thanks for this little bit of E/S goodness! Good luck with the new book. Very exciting times for the Fixer are ahead!