Reviews for Ordo Ab Chao
Beanie74 chapter 1 . 2/4
Aw, this is what I've been waiting for. Expanding upon a great whumpage scene beautifully... Thank you.. Now if you would only write more... :)
annabethbesil12 chapter 1 . 1/18
Aww... awesome symbolism! My Lit teacher would give you an A for a year for that! Please write another fanfic soon (and update This Is the Only Way)!

-annabeth12
8belles chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Nice analogy of the wet redcoat... great symbolism. Well done! 8belles
Sci-Fi Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was nicely done. You really catch the Ichabod's voice well. It was a nice addition since we didn't get to see it in the course of the show. I enjoy your writing!
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
*Happy happy sigh* I really love the way you write Ichabod. Its almost like i'm watching this play out on the screen! Thank you so much for sharing this !
starg8fans chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for this, it's a scene I sorely missed in the epsode. And it was a really nice touch to explain why Ichabod was sans his coat when he arrived at the hospital.
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Love this! All too often we (fans of a particular show) are ripped off and never get to see scenes like this. I know they are in a time crunch but thankfully there is fanfiction like this to ease us through to the next episode. You did a superb job of bringing us to the forest with Ichabod. You can feel the damp cold, the anguish our guy is going through and the hope that awaits him at the end of the four miles. Thank you for posting this!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very well done.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Wow, very nice missing scene. Was a bit bummed we didn't actually see this in the episode. But damn, you didn't miss a detail! I can totally attest to the fact that walking with broken and bruised ribs is torturous, even if you bind them. I had a hiking accident; which broke 3 ribs, collarbone and bruised my entire right side rib cage. Had to actually be carried down because I couldn't breath. So you most definitely captured that excruciating detail to perfection!

As always, completely love your writing!
PrettyDarkEyes chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was fab, you did an excellent job filling in that gap between the two scenes.

LOVED the imagery you evoked in the end where Ichabod collapses into Katrina's arms, reminiscent of a pieta.