Reviews for Moving On
lovely story. It must be the second time I have read it and when the mood will strike I am sure to read it again. Thanks
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 15 . 10/30
Love it! :)
muzzarae chapter 15 . 10/28
Another amazing story.
At that moment...

Harry, Ron and the rest realized...

That they really fucked up.
Gayatri chapter 4 . 3/25
It's a nice story but a bit tough to read. Maybe you could make the paragraphs shorter or something.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 15 . 2/19
I really enjoyed this story... well done!
acelly chapter 15 . 1/22
Lovely story. :-)
pfanna chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
The story that made me beg for your Bill and Hermione story! I still love it after yet another read. Bill's defense is still my favorite. I really appreciate what you did with Ron here a lot more now. It seems realistic to me - that he'd be hostile at first and then put her completely out of his mind as much as possible. I'll always prefer that he's somehow stabbed, but I found this satisfying. :)
pfanna chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Still one of my favorite chapters in all your stories. The first time, I wanted more from Harry, but now I know that I'll get that before the end. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
That is an amazing piece of work. Great job. This has turned into one of my favourites. Congratulations on the good work. Wish you all the best for your future writings!
hisnhers chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I never read a Hermione/Cedric story, but since it's you I decided to give it a try. Interesting so far. Along the same general gist of 'Useful No More' which I reread today, though obviously different.

-his
GillianLSteele chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Never would have thought of Hermione and Cedric together- good story I like it!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
Awesome story, I loved it. Quick question, why did you use Ron and Hermione's son's name from Harry Potter for Cedric and Hermione's son?

Dani
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
Cute story.
BCgurlie chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Awwww such a sweet story! Loved it so much!