Reviews for The King and I
Hotaru Himura chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Omg! I wish that really happened! I hope to see more klayley in the up coming episodes!
Hotaru Himura chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I love this story ! It should have more reviews! :)
Hotaru Himura chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Omg so cute! And so fast too! But whatever I'm excited! :))))
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I like it so far! At first I did want them to have a boy in the series but it will be cute as a girl! :) I hope they find a cute baby to play the part! But it would be crazy if it did turn out to be a boy! :0
MONICAMA chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Hi. I'm a reader from China but now I'm studying in Canada. I really like this nice story so I would like to translate it into Chinese and share it with my friends on the Internet. My friends and I are all huge fans of The Originals. Would you mind letting me translate it?
oldkidwholovestoship chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Nice story. I love Klayley but I can't imagine Klaus proposing. It' so cheesy. But nonetheless it's a beautiful fic you had here. ;)
Marija chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
I loved the ending and I really liked how Hayley got to kill Marcel :)
Looking forward to the sequel
nina chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
KILL MARCEL. He doesn't deserve to live
Luna lopi chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Omg this is huge..arghhhhhh what now ) cliffhang much? )
guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
Looking forward to the last chapter!
Calvados chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hello,I like your article very much and I want to share with others .Can I turn it into Chinese and Share it on the Baidu Tiebaļ¼Ÿ
FavFan chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
AMAZING!
Steph A15 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
I loved the ending I was happy when Hayley was the one that killed Marcel. The entire story was awesome
tamsfanalways123 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
They definately should and need to kill Marcel. Klaus wouldn't be himself if he let the man that took his child away from him, live to runaway. I think Hayley should be the one to kill Marcel to show him not to mess with a momma Wolf.
Love the story look forward to the next chapter and the sequel.
luna lopi chapter 14 . 11/14/2013