Reviews for Nightmare's End
Ironbear chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Good story.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I used to read your stories on your website around the turn of the millennium. I always liked them. What a joy, then, to find you've not only put them on this website, but that there are new ones as well!

I like this story a lot. I like the more mature voice for Harry, I really liked his conversation at Sisko's with Annika, and I like that while you didn't wrap things up in a neat little bow, that there's some hope for the future.

Great story!
pennyd chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful story, you don't often get to hear Harry's voice in fanfic. Thank you!
Juddysbuddy chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Having Harry have nightmares of the various alternate time lines he was in was a great idea. I especially enjoyed the discussion with Seven in the restaurant. I was never very fond of Libby in Non Sequitor. It was good to see Harry realize that he is different and grown up now. Also enjoyed bringing Marla and Aimee into the story from Fostering - such a sweet story. Thanks for writing!
wesleyehowell chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very enjoyable, and a great take on Kim's personality.
DeltaCat chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
A fun read - something a bit different! I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
liked your story - liked hearing Harry's voice in their
Valkara chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Very enjoyable. :o) It's nice to see that Harry has finally grown up, and maybe some day he and Seven might further explore their friendship.
Aeryn Levia chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I always thought Harry Kim was underrated. Hooray for him finally realizing that he's grown up!