Reviews for An Impossible Denial
FOUR years women FOUR
ProudAndThusFallen chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
That was freaking awesome!

I understand the slow-update thing. You are one of the authors with the coolest stories. Just keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I don't get it. First, Percy disappears because Annabeth cheated on him. Second, Percy is found in Camp Jupiter. Third, Percy doesn't have any memories of Annabeth.

What the fuck happened? Did Percy really forget or lose his memories like the plot line in the real Heroes of Olympus?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Good story good luck with the school work. Hope you can update soon.
Mr. Master Wizard chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
One of the best AU stories i have read so far. This has so much potential, It would be nice to see a Percy/Piper paring as theres not many of good ones. And it would be interesting how Percy/Piper would get together. Possibly when they see Reyna and Jason getting close with each-other? Anyway great story! :)
skierider chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
good luck!
BlueFox012 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
its okay buddy! take your time! i have smarter balance as well! i also go to Oxford Academy and i DEFINITELY understand the homework problem. just update at your own schedule bud!
Zane Frost chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
'Cept for the levithian trilogy, I'm the same way
Cobalt Silver chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
oh no what happened. love this post soon
Batman12341 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Keep writing. Don't keep us hanging. You're a very good writer. The story is getting more interesting & can't wait for the next chapter.
A1OE4Z chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Yes and make it Piper just cuz i rarely see those two togeter
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Can the pairing be percy and reyna or percy and piper
Grace.Heroes123 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Loved the chapter keep going :)
Oh and i LOVE Caleo there so cute together. : )
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Please try to update I want to find out what happens in the next chapter
BlueFox012 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014