Reviews for An Impossible Denial
I dont understand the fake yawn. Wasnt he pissied off? He shouldnt be playing with him, he shiuld just beat him to a pulp and like the nice guy he is, take a quest to cool down and leave camp when the giant war starts.

Then it would just be that, Jason has a harder time in CHB but will rise above it, I recommend you give percy a harder time in camp jupiter to even the odds.

Make the antagonist for camp jupiter be octavian and just write it from there. Percy might aswell face discrimination due to his parentage and power, give him charisma yes but make him grow into power and not something crappy like getting it due to chance.

Reyna should be a support to percy, not someone who replaces annabeth, give her character and purpose, give her goals and dont make her a two dimensional fangirl.

I recommend you make the oc (the guy you made to be annabeth’s side guy) to grow in character, make him luke 2.0 or some shit
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
FOUR years women FOUR
ProudWhiteTiger chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
That was freaking awesome!

I understand the slow-update thing. You are one of the authors with the coolest stories. Just keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I don't get it. First, Percy disappears because Annabeth cheated on him. Second, Percy is found in Camp Jupiter. Third, Percy doesn't have any memories of Annabeth.

What the fuck happened? Did Percy really forget or lose his memories like the plot line in the real Heroes of Olympus?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Good story good luck with the school work. Hope you can update soon.
Mr. Master Wizard chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
One of the best AU stories i have read so far. This has so much potential, It would be nice to see a Percy/Piper paring as theres not many of good ones. And it would be interesting how Percy/Piper would get together. Possibly when they see Reyna and Jason getting close with each-other? Anyway great story! :)
skierider chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
good luck!
Aeowyyn chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
its okay buddy! take your time! i have smarter balance as well! i also go to Oxford Academy and i DEFINITELY understand the homework problem. just update at your own schedule bud!
Zane Frost chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
'Cept for the levithian trilogy, I'm the same way
Cobalt Silver chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
oh no what happened. love this post soon
Batman12341 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Keep writing. Don't keep us hanging. You're a very good writer. The story is getting more interesting & can't wait for the next chapter.
A1OE4Z chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Yes and make it Piper just cuz i rarely see those two togeter
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Can the pairing be percy and reyna or percy and piper
Grace.Heroes123 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Loved the chapter keep going :)
Oh and i LOVE Caleo there so cute together. : )
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Please try to update I want to find out what happens in the next chapter
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »