Reviews for Why is the Sky Blue?
jj chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
wow thats touching
Nyodrite chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Honestly, this made me cry.
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
T_T the feels dude! Pulled all of my heart-strings! BEAU-TI-FUL!

FAV EVERYTHING AND GO TO YOUR STORY ARCHIVE! I found another amazing author! :O
Flyingshadow451 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww, this was so wonderful! Tears were in my eyes the entire time! I loved this so much, it cannot be expressed in words!
Sanada chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful!
kennardaillard chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So sad and so beautifull...And the end is simply perfect.
Thank you.
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
what an interesting take on their relationship! I really enjoyed this, great job:)
amethystetically pleasing chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this was heart wrenching ;') and so beautifully written.
kakashifan9 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I haven't read a Naruto fanfiction in a long time and I have to say, I'm glad I decided to find one today. Of all the stories that I've read, Minato was always depicted as this perfect shinobi, who knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Sometimes everyone forgets that even though he's a prodigy, he might not exactly be perfect when it comes to the parental department. I mean, for heavens sake, the man keeps crying whenever he appears in the manga!

I think it was the perfect scenario to show Minato's awkward behavior through Kakashi's upbringing. Lol, I know it should be heart breaking, but I ended up laughing when Kakashi threw a "tantrum" over moving in with Minato after Sakumo's death. I can just imagine this little seven year old punching a hole in the wall, scaring the living life out of people twice his size.

I think you may have successfully reawakened my love for Naruto fanfiction. Kudos to you!
Yungsun chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
It's a sweet story
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This. Is. Incredible.

I've never actually looked at it this way; Minato ever having problems with being a father figure to Kakashi. But yeah, it makes a lot of sense. And the execution of this idea is flawless. I like how you've used the "Why is the sky blue?" thing and made it into a symbol.

Very well done. Good job!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
A well-written exploration of Kakashi and Minato's relationship. With a reunion for these two possible in the manga, it's a very timely piece as well. I wonder if Kishi will follow your lead and craft a similar past for them!
harvestangel99 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Amazing... it kinda took my breath away. :)