Reviews for Why is the Sky Blue?
This is so good !
yonomori chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Wow, you have a good one shot there. I like it so much, even though it's simple. At first I also didn't know what's the real meaning of Kakashi's question, but now I know. It gave me a lesson, damn good. A hit in the face, maybe. Continue on it, have a nice days.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Kakashi and his Ways...
I loved this!
Great job!
castingallelseaside chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This was beautiful. I could really feel the depth of Minato's struggles and my heart really hurt for his team. I'm glad you mentioned the part about the tension between Kakashi and the Uchiha, I feel like that would have been a really big thing, but no one ever talks about it. Really glad the way this ended on a good note.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
You know, even as this makes me understand Minato better and sympathize with him - and I really do feel you've fleshed him out well in this - it also makes me that much more resentful of Kakashi's failure to ensure *visit* Naruto as a child. He wasn't even a good teacher, let alone a mentor, let alone family. If Naruto wasn't so desperate for friends that he was overly forgiving, he'd have called Kakashi out on this.
jj chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
re read it and still absolutly love it
Yokomi chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I loved it!
jj chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
wow thats touching
Nyodrite chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Honestly, this made me cry.
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
T_T the feels dude! Pulled all of my heart-strings! BEAU-TI-FUL!

FAV EVERYTHING AND GO TO YOUR STORY ARCHIVE! I found another amazing author! :O
Flyingshadow451 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww, this was so wonderful! Tears were in my eyes the entire time! I loved this so much, it cannot be expressed in words!
Sanada chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful!
kennardaillard chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So sad and so beautifull...And the end is simply perfect.
Thank you.
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
what an interesting take on their relationship! I really enjoyed this, great job:)
amethystetics chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this was heart wrenching ;') and so beautifully written.