Reviews for Why is the Sky Blue?
yonomori chapter 1 . 8/21
Wow, you have a good one shot there. I like it so much, even though it's simple. At first I also didn't know what's the real meaning of Kakashi's question, but now I know. It gave me a lesson, damn good. A hit in the face, maybe. Continue on it, have a nice days.
Kakashi and his Ways...
I loved this!
Great job!
kakashifan7 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was beautiful. I could really feel the depth of Minato's struggles and my heart really hurt for his team. I'm glad you mentioned the part about the tension between Kakashi and the Uchiha, I feel like that would have been a really big thing, but no one ever talks about it. Really glad the way this ended on a good note.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
You know, even as this makes me understand Minato better and sympathize with him - and I really do feel you've fleshed him out well in this - it also makes me that much more resentful of Kakashi's failure to ensure *visit* Naruto as a child. He wasn't even a good teacher, let alone a mentor, let alone family. If Naruto wasn't so desperate for friends that he was overly forgiving, he'd have called Kakashi out on this.
jj chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
re read it and still absolutly love it
Yokomi chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I loved it!
jj chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
wow thats touching
Nyodrite chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Honestly, this made me cry.
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
T_T the feels dude! Pulled all of my heart-strings! BEAU-TI-FUL!

FAV EVERYTHING AND GO TO YOUR STORY ARCHIVE! I found another amazing author! :O
Flyingshadow451 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww, this was so wonderful! Tears were in my eyes the entire time! I loved this so much, it cannot be expressed in words!
Sanada chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful!
kennardaillard chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So sad and so beautifull...And the end is simply perfect.
Thank you.
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
what an interesting take on their relationship! I really enjoyed this, great job:)
amethystetics chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this was heart wrenching ;') and so beautifully written.
kakashifan9 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I haven't read a Naruto fanfiction in a long time and I have to say, I'm glad I decided to find one today. Of all the stories that I've read, Minato was always depicted as this perfect shinobi, who knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Sometimes everyone forgets that even though he's a prodigy, he might not exactly be perfect when it comes to the parental department. I mean, for heavens sake, the man keeps crying whenever he appears in the manga!

I think it was the perfect scenario to show Minato's awkward behavior through Kakashi's upbringing. Lol, I know it should be heart breaking, but I ended up laughing when Kakashi threw a "tantrum" over moving in with Minato after Sakumo's death. I can just imagine this little seven year old punching a hole in the wall, scaring the living life out of people twice his size.

I think you may have successfully reawakened my love for Naruto fanfiction. Kudos to you!