Reviews for Office Space
Love this! So cute!
cake0108 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Haha awesome!
PrincessVictory chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I have to say, Ash's cheekiness never gets But I really loved this, to be honest.:) Their attitudes toward being cooped up in an office all day are hilarious and exactly what I'd expect out of the two! Truthfully, depending on how long they've been married and all, the elevator scene didn't surprise me, especially if they were newlyweds. Lol But either way, I thought it was sweet, and keep up the great work._
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Very cute poor Ash and Misty bored at work keep up the good work!
TheVirtualAuthor chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Love it! Romantic yet modest. I have been reading your stories that past few months and I must say, your writing style is amazing! You are definitely going places with your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hehe loved it
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Lol this was great! Lol my favorite kinds were "I can't even tease misty from up here" and "now you're speaking my language!" Lol I died XD lol misty and ash getting a little intimate in the elevator ;) I bet it's no secret from the co workers what those two are always up to hahaha this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Haha! Awesome!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
CUTE!
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I didn't know there was a Pokeshipping day but, kudos on this. Really! :)
truch28 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very nice! Loved it!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very nice, but don't elevators have cameras? XD

Great one-shot! Happy Pokeshipping day!
Spitfire1017 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Loved it
NicLuvin chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I was hoping you would post something for Pokeshipping day. Reading this story actually brightened my day a little.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Nice, fluffy Pokeshipping one-shot you got here! But, to be honest, I've been finding these smutty Pokeshipping one-shots making Ash and Misty really OOC, to be honest. It makes their relationship revolve around pure desire and lust and sex and nothing else, which isn't the essence of the Pokeshipping dynamic at all. Their relationship is about trust and a strong friendship, and although they like to tease each other quite a bit and get on each other's nerves, they're caring toward each other. They're not a couple driven by lust like so many Pokeshipping one-shots portray them to be. Yes, all couples eventually engage in some sort of sexual intercourse, but Ash and Misty are definitely not the type of people who would do it anywhere, anytime, even if they're aware that they could be caught at any moment if they do it in public.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude, but this cliche in the Pokeshipping fandom just really gets me ticked off. Don't get the wrong impression, though; I really did enjoy this. (Plus, I tend to be really analytical with my ships, but what can I say? I want them to be as IC as possible.) :) Also, could you check out my own Pokeshipping Day one-shot and, if you want, review it? You don't have to do it, but it would mean a lot to me, coming from you.

But yeah, nice one-shot! Keep writing, nyislandersgirl! :)