Reviews for Dissonance
CheetosPotato chapter 6 . 4/17
Hey. HEEEEEEEEEY! COME BAAAAAACK!
The cablekid chapter 6 . 1/1
Oh c'mon! This is really getting good here and you stopped?! Please continue this, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
could this story be anymore awesome!
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
I...you...blergh...I just...I don't have words to describe the awesomeness that is this story! I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I just barrelled through all 6 chapters when I totally should have been making dinner. Beautiful work! I cannot wait to see what comes next!
NoSubjugation chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I just got caught up in this fic! I absolutely love how this is going! I can't wait for more! I hope there's more !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014

IM A GIRL THOUGH

YOU COCKBLOCKED A GIRL

GAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU ARE EVIL
Kamira chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Totally loving how she catches on fire ;)
chelsea-chee chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story, and of course can't wait to see the part where the sexual tension all pays off lol! Update when you can darling!

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
ilarual chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I don't think you have any idea how excited I was when I saw that you had updated. This is currently one of my favorite ongoing stories and I was just thinking a matter of HOURS before you posted this chapter that it was a shame it hadn't been updated in awhile. And since then I've been... well, I've been busy doing stuff and running errands, but I've read the thing about three times and I just can't stop smiling because it's WONDERFUL.

First of all... bravo on writing Kid and the girls utterly flawlessly. I thought Liz in particular was rather impressively done.

Second of all... that last bit with Soul and Maka just put that happy fluttery feeling in my tummy because GAH THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS. Poor Maka, fumbling around in the dark thinking she has any idea what's going on when really she has no clue, not with the metaphysical aspects nor with the emotional ones, and Soul awkwardly semi-confessing and setting the record straight on THAT score, at least... NOPE I CAN'T IT'S JUST TOO ADORABLE. I am never going to be over it that Soul being a ridiculously sentimental sap is canon fact, and when he actually gets written that way- complete with his usual dose of snark and difficulty handling emotionally charged situations directly (and yet somehow also hating avoiding them, as well)- just makes me insanely happy.

AND! We get a glimpse into the A-plot as well! (Well I suppose in this particular fic the Romantic Tension is more the A-plot and the plotty mystery Job Stuff is the B-plot, but I'll not quibble semantics because the action-y stuff is generally more associated with A-plot in fanfic anyway so we may as well just leave it at that.)

Basically I'm just super happy that you've updated, and I can't wait to see What Happens Next.
Sailor Peach chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely loved that chapter! You are brilliant as usual and cannot wait for more!
1rocker-chic chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I loved it! Please update soon!
Professor Maka chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
This chapter was fantastic. I loved how you handled Kid and the Thompsons-as usual, you characterizations were spot on-and the confessional situation was perfect. You wrote Soul and Maka's interactions so incredibly well, and the bit about emotional constipation a was hilarious and conpletely in character.

Was excited up see this updated, and you did not disappoint.
ElvenDestiny chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Wow, it has been literally years since I've really read something on FFN and left a review! The SoMa fandom seems so small that I didn't want to be yet another silent reader. I love this story so far and you shouldn't worry about any OOCness - your characterizations of Maka and Soul here are great. Soul might be a bit, uhh, dramatic, but that's understandable given what they're dealing with XD

Anyway, please continue the story and update soon! - I always feel like a jerk saying that because I've been hearing it from readers for years and it never inspires a particularly good reaction in me, but I say it with all sincerity. It's hard to write these kinds of stories and I've gone through my own periods of WRITE-DELETE-REWRITE-DELETE, but I can assure you that your chapters are mesmerizing and your style flows very smoothly.

And as a side note, I love Blair's lines in this, although I'm rather biased since I have a black cat snuggled up in my lap right now :D
Fudgeball00 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014