Reviews for Dissonance
seaslug6 chapter 8 . 4/7
I hope you will continue this story. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us. Please finish it.
Kamui Senketsu chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
This is getting really eerie. I like it. XD
lily chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
I want to know what happen next. Please update soon. The plot is exciting.
crimsonriley chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
I happened upon this story exploring my recent addiction to the Soul and Maka pairing. The fluidity of charactization is astounding. You've quite the talent, certainly. What's really so heart wrenching here is that it seems Soul and Maka will always be plagued by the harsh reality of black blood. I often ponder where an author will take the story. So many twists are possible. I hope you let us know soon.
seaslug6 chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
I love this! You are absolutely talented. Please write more!
Reignashii chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
This story is so interesting! Totally love it! More please!
328231 chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
I like it so far. Looking forward to your next update.
Professor Maka chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Another fantastic chapter! I love how this chapter both deepens the mystery you are weaving and enriches canon with details about how the world might work. You also handle Kid's POV so well-he can be tricky to write, but he comes off completely beautifully in character here.

So happy you are working on this again-can't wait for more!
Kamira chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Had to reread everything so I could remember the story. Just want to say it's still really enjoyable the second time. I'm looking forward to future chapters, you have so much set up I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
chelsea-chee chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Ooh. We're getting good here. Can't wait for what's next! :)

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
makapedia chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
Aaah! Another update!

I really like the bit about both weapons and meisters being a bit more than human - a lot of times people touch up on how weapons are different, but meisters are often written just as humans with unique souls that're apt at wielding. It's interesting to see it this way! :
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
I patiently wait for the next update
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Yes! Finally an update! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Great story!
randomlysaved chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
You updated! Yayyyyy! Thank u so much! I hope things get better for them and more kisses are in the future