Reviews for Dissonance
crimsonriley chapter 8 . 4/26
I happened upon this story exploring my recent addiction to the Soul and Maka pairing. The fluidity of charactization is astounding. You've quite the talent, certainly. What's really so heart wrenching here is that it seems Soul and Maka will always be plagued by the harsh reality of black blood. I often ponder where an author will take the story. So many twists are possible. I hope you let us know soon.
seaslug6 chapter 3 . 4/25
I love this! You are absolutely talented. Please write more!
Reignashii chapter 8 . 4/6
This story is so interesting! Totally love it! More please!
328231 chapter 8 . 2/15
I like it so far. Looking forward to your next update.
Professor Maka chapter 8 . 2/4
Another fantastic chapter! I love how this chapter both deepens the mystery you are weaving and enriches canon with details about how the world might work. You also handle Kid's POV so well-he can be tricky to write, but he comes off completely beautifully in character here.

So happy you are working on this again-can't wait for more!
Kamira chapter 8 . 2/4
Had to reread everything so I could remember the story. Just want to say it's still really enjoyable the second time. I'm looking forward to future chapters, you have so much set up I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
chelsea-chee chapter 8 . 2/4
Ooh. We're getting good here. Can't wait for what's next! :)

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
makapedia chapter 8 . 2/3
Aaah! Another update!

I really like the bit about both weapons and meisters being a bit more than human - a lot of times people touch up on how weapons are different, but meisters are often written just as humans with unique souls that're apt at wielding. It's interesting to see it this way! :
I patiently wait for the next update
Yes! Finally an update! :D
Great story!
randomlysaved chapter 2 . 1/14
You updated! Yayyyyy! Thank u so much! I hope things get better for them and more kisses are in the future
makapedia chapter 7 . 1/14
I actually gasped out loud when I saw this updated! What a pleasant surprise. c:

A lot of this chapter consisted of me muttering "no, oh nooo, nooooooo..." The little detail about Maka unlocking the front door was super good and also super heartbreaking.
BendAndCurl chapter 1 . 1/14
Wow, what a chapter! I'm so happy you updated! So much suspense as to what's going to happen with their relationship, who is taking the samples of Soul's blood, and whether more people going to be infected. Can't wait to find out how this all plays out.
CheetosPotato chapter 7 . 1/14
Whoah, so many fics I thought were dead are rising from the graves! Best month or two ever!

They're so sweet I can't even. I can't odd.

I laughed out loud when Places Soul Nearly Croaked was mentioned.