Reviews for Rough Hands
RATTLEHEAD414 chapter 25 . 5/18
Amazing story
Wolfwind97 chapter 25 . 5/10
Love the epilogue! Especially the last two sentences!
I'll definitely read your new story. ;)
wolfs1999 chapter 25 . 5/9
Awesome chapter
Candy Phantom chapter 16 . 5/6
I love this.
Silver: you're demented.
I thought I was a fruit loop.
Silver: you're a demented fruit loop.
Yay! :D
Silver: *face palms
13BlueBananas chapter 25 . 5/6
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO READ YOUR NEW FIC! It sounds epic! How long do you think the wait'll be?

Well this was a brilliant epilogue. Gave me a sense of closure... But it's over... *sniff* Guess I'll just have to wait for your other one O.o
It's really interesting and I look forward to seeing what happens at school. Though the days seem very obscure, in chapter 5 it sounded like a Friday but in ch.6 we see it was a Thursday as Danny goes to school sees Sam's dad, in this chapter. And we find out that it's been Sunday all along at the end when Sam has to go back to school the next day.
Hermione Jean Burton chapter 25 . 5/5
Awww! Soo heartwarming. Especially with all the s**t Sam's been through
Meow15971 chapter 25 . 5/4
Great story! And a wonderful, true, learning moment at the end. I love those type of endings. :3 Thank you so much for writing, LittleBoomBoom! :D I look forward to your next story. Thanks again! You did an excellent, successful job. Good luck in college! ;D
SamXDanny chapter 25 . 5/4
Oh my gosh the feels I think I'm crying hold up I need a minute.

*sobs for hours*

tHAT eNDING yOU kILLED mE. Blah this story was wonderfully amazing purf kurf durf murf. Definitely a story I'll reread in the future AND THEN CRY ALL OVER AGAIN. THANKS.

But anyway, WHOA I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW STORY. I love Danny Danny is everything a Danny story is what I need in life.

Ugh why must stories end it's not faaair. I'll miss this story.

ILL LOOK OUT FOR THAT NEW STORY DONT YOU WORRY CITIZEN.
jim89 chapter 25 . 5/4
Consequences of everything is still hitting Sam. The probably will for a long time, is no easy solution come to terms with what happened to her.

People like her father, I had that kind of issue and abuse. There kids always have the moments of soberness they can show genuine caring and affection to their loved ones. But those are always rare. They are literally the fools gold keep you from noticing the crapulence they are.

But Sam, finally remembering to happy times in learning balance mean she's well on the way of coping. As therapy would say she's more than halfway to recovery. Now she surrounded by love and support only get better each day.

We shall see
ShadowDragon357 chapter 25 . 5/4
What a sweet ending. Its nice they can finally be happy and not worry
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 25 . 5/4
Very very very good chapter! I definitely enjoyed it and I liked that Sam is coming to terms with what happened and all that.

As for my final threat...

(Grabs Jeremy, tosses him into the Grand Canyon, then grabs him and throws him into a pit filled with chainsaws, spikes, flames and man-eating bugs and then blasting him with Zeus's lightning bolt)

I'm bored now.

(Pushes Jeremy into a bottomless put)

I'm looking forward to your new story. I think I will check it out once it's posted. Very good ending to this story. Good job!
Izi Wilson chapter 25 . 5/4
This story rating: 100/10!
SamXDanny chapter 24 . 3/2
OH MY GOSH THIS STORY IS COMING TO A LITERAL END I DONT WANT IT TO END THOUGH I LOVE IT... A lot.

(HEHEHEHE)

AND A NEW STORY!? UMM YEEEES. THAT WOULD BE LIKE AMAZING.

The DxS fluff and the nightmare memory gave me fluffy feels... I MEAN BECAUSE SAM AND JEREMY WERE ACTUALLY KIND OF GETTING ALONG AND LIKE THEN THE MEMORY TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE AND THE FEELS.

Then the "I love you's" came in and just HEHE.

ME LOVED IT. Updaaate? :P
The only thought that cones to mind when reading this is that a self-empowered pre-teen wrote it. Between the horrid grammar mistakes (using the wrong right word, but wrong form) that appear often and tear my focus down are just one problem with this.

The lack if knowledge on school protocol for these types of things put into the story is just too much, and not to mention the informalities of the teachers and adults. They feel just like some other teenager.

The entire story just feels like an over-dramatic fantasy of a wannabe middle school hero who thinks they're a smooth talker.

I am not saying this to insult you or anything, because I have read to Ch. 12 and given it a chance. This is more on the side of constructive criticism. I just feel like the story needs to grow up a little bit...