Reviews for The Deadly Kinship
fandombloggingaddict chapter 1 . 13h
This is the most moving, beautiful, heart-crushing fic I have ever read. Your words, your descriptions are so raw and simply glitter, I have never read the words of anyone that could so magnificently weave the language to paint such a gorgeous picture. This is a work of art. There is an eerie aura of menace, there is the lilting and evanescent fog of melancholy, there is a sense of destiny and tragedy that resonates throughout the piece. I cannot explain how powerful this work is, how it sits like a stone at the bottom of my gut with the weight of its import, but I can honestly say that I will never forget this masterful piece of art. Thank you for writing and sharing your work, it is clearly very appreciated.
GaleForce1 chapter 1 . 5/11
NO! I'm literally crying right now. Oh god, it so sad!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/12
Why? You have quite literally broken my heart with this.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 1/6
I LOVED THIS! I loved it even more that Merlin died (Cuz lets keep it real, I really dnt think they had the knowledge back then to fix the wound Merlin sustained) Excellent job. Very enjoyable to read and u had us readers second guessing the Uncle's intentions :D Loved it... :D

Wouldn't mind one with Gwaine POV. I love protective Gwaine. Otherwise it was simply fantastic, and Must go into my Favs :D
Emma zooka chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Ow, this hurt. A lot.
I was convinced that Merlin would live at the end, so the actual ending kinda killed me a little inside when I finished it.
Great fic! Great writing!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Tinydragon95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
sad. so beautifully sad. brilliantly written. His uncle was a great character and you described it so well . it was a brilliant fix for my craving :)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Woah woah woah woah! NOT ALLOWED! Capricorn won?! But...NO! JUST NO! I want a rewrite with a proper ending!i could see it if Hunith was dead, but MERLIN NEEDS TO FREAKING EXPLAIN TO ARTHUR IN A BIG ANGSTY REVEAL!
saroura92 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
that's so sad. in a beatiful way!
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013