Reviews for I'm underwater and I'm breathing fine
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 4/8
Yeah this definitely enough internet for one night. Please excuse me while I go cry and slaughter dragons in Skyrim.
BittersweetRemix chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Okay, I admit it, I'm slightly confused. You're saying that Sam died in the fire, but Dean acts like he's still alive and with them in the part where he's only just started talking. I noticed that the milk was only put in a glass and not a bottle, though. But what about the part where John found a hunt for Dean, and Dean insists that he takes care of Sammy while he's gone? Or the date part-what did Dean do, punch himself in the face?

Is Sam a ghost that only Dean can see and interact with?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
That was such a tearjerker, ugh! When John never mentioned Sammy, I thought he really never existed. So much sorrow, poor Dean! Nice job.
lobita chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Loved the story . Well written. Is Sam a spirit or did Dean never accept his death?
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh my god. I think you broke me. You wrote the most amazing fic ever and I was asleep before I could read it. I don't even have words-the John perspective of dean was so painful, so angsty and full of unsaid words. The Sammy bit made me wanna cry. You wrote this all in one go? Jesus, woman, like I said you broke me. This was a true work of perspective and emotion, very well written, and an honor to read. The dialogue was so fluid and your descriptions of scenes made me tear up. This was beautiful. Thank you.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very nicely done!
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awh :( so is it all in deans head or johns? I really liked it! Im also a fan of angst and feels. I love the wee'chesters too :)