Reviews for The Reluctant Bride
GruMpy2348 chapter 43 . 8/20/2015
Eldanar chapter 43 . 8/18/2015
I've just read the 43 chapters! And I must say I quite like your story, you made me like the gendry/arya pairing, though my favourite is still jon/dany. I have a request or more like a sugestion for you... I know you're centered in arya/gendry, but I love how you portrayed jon/dany interactions, and I'm intrigued in how they've come to be together in your fic. So I wonder if you would consider writing a little companion fic (a couple of chapters tops) explaining how exactly they met, why they married, (that bit in one of your early chapters about jon stealing daenerys in the windling way... I long to read that in detail!).
Perhaps even an explanation in how all 3 of them ended up being kings/queen.. At first I thought that dany had married both of then as Targaryens can do so, but later seeing dany's relationship with only jon, and aegon searching for a wife let me think only jon and dany are married.
Anyway, I understand if you don't have the time or inclination to write my sugestion, but I have to try ;)
And sorry in advance for any typos, not only english is not my first language, but I also have a new phone that automatically changes some of my words written in english to spanish (as that is my mother tongue and the language on my phone)... I'm cheking my words but it's a losing battle!
Zip001 chapter 43 . 8/18/2015
At first, it was surprising that Sansa was shocked that Sandor make want more than just a song from her given how she has been adept in using her sexuality. But then realization hits that she is still that naive romantic young girl who wants to believe in honorable knights, true love, etc. I think that it is why she was so angered with Aegon and felt betrayed because he made her believe that again.

Notwithstanding the horrors she faced, she continues to be kind and selfless versus manipulative and selfish. By giving her the Winter Guard, Aegon has given her some measure of security and hopefully freedom to live her own life and make her own choices.

It will be interesting to see what choice she will make - somehow, I doubt that Highgarden will ever be in her equation (hopefully, now the kingdom no longer need carts of food). I think Sandor's intensity will be much too much for anyone - especially Sansa. I hope Aegon will continue to give her space and freedom to grow.
tntlostfan chapter 43 . 8/17/2015
Welcome back and I am glad that your mom is ok. Thank you for updating the story. Since your return, I have forgotten how much I loved this story and the way you have fleshed out the characters. I cannot wait of the next chapter and hoe the aegon, sansa, shireen plot will move forward.
Veridissima chapter 43 . 8/17/2015
Great chapter!
Really loved Aegon, Arya, Gendry and Shireen! Love how you wrote their interactions and conversations
And Sansa was so GREAT! And really liked her with Duck
LOVED IT! AMAZING!
beachchick3 chapter 43 . 8/17/2015
i am loving your style of writing, I feel like you have truly gained more confidence in the minds of our asoiaf characters, I am looking forward to next Sunday! Keep up the amazing work, and please pretty please can we see Sandor next chapter, I would love to see how you portray him :)
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 43 . 8/16/2015
VERY interesting twist! I gotta say - I prefer SanSan to SansaxAegon, but ultimately I care little as long as we get lots of Gendrya ;D
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/14/2015
Milady, I am here and loving it all as always!
Thank you for so many of your words.

~Hallowanne
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 42 . 8/11/2015
THIS WAS BRILLIANT!
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
Urghhhhh you now have now given me Shireen/Aegon feels despite the fact that Rickon/Shireen is one of my OTPs - testament to your awesome writing ;P Loved how Gendry embraced his Baratheon fury ;)
Can't wait for the next chapter - please put in more Gendry and Arya interactions :D Super curious to learn more about Aegon/Sansa's plans as well!
Saw the video you mentioned, it was great! Another video of them I love is titled Arya Stark Gendry Waters (AU) Creeping in My Soul, highly recommend it!
Again, can't wait for more of your amazing Gendrya writing - please post the next chapter of this wonderful fic as soon as you can :D
Zip001 chapter 42 . 8/10/2015
Oh Aegon! What a bloody mess!

It is strange that although Sansa is not physically in this chapter, I kept thinking of her - how she would feel seeing Aegon getting thoroughly beaten and called a man whore.

It is so sad that her family let her pimped her out even if she was the one who suggested it. They should all feel guilty subjecting someone who was sexually abused to such a situation. Let Jon pimp himself!

I also feel for Willas who knows what is going on but is so in love with her. If only his family saved her before, she would have gladly be his and would likely enjoyed his attentiveness. This is so messed up!

I wonder if she can ever have a healthy relationship - same with Aegon. I feel that she cares for him and you can tell that he is besotted.

I am actually looking forward to your next or next next story dealing more with Sansa as a bride. I am concerned about you mentioning that she will be the trophy wife. I want her to be happy and being anyone's trophy (however well meaning) doesn't bode well for her happiness!
mrsjessiepinkman chapter 42 . 8/10/2015
Great to see this back! I always love how you write Shireen. Don't care which of your stories you update, I'm always grateful to read your brilliance x
Warrioroftheseventhstar chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
This...was...amazing! The brawl scene was possibly one of my top five for this entire story, and that is saying something, with all of the competition it has! I am so glad to see that you have returned to this story. I love it, and have honestly lost count of how many times I've reread it. Were it a book, the spine would be in shambles. Gendry's fury is something to behold. Aegon's slightly mixed feelings were very believable and just make me love him more. I was so upset when the show didn't bring him onto the playing field. I am holding onto the misguided hope that they will have him in season 6, but it seems he's gone the way of Lady Stoneheart. Anyway, welcome back and we are ecstatic and elated at your return. I hope for many more chapters and many more contenders for my top five scenes. Thank you for writing it, and have an incredible day!
GruMpy2348 chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
So glad you are back to posting! And glad you're mom is doing better. Can't wait for more!
afeleon276 chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
Its so good, your back! yay, i really wanna see the outcome of Danny and that thing. Poor Aegon, but maybe he needed to have the shit punched out of him at least once.

Cant wait for more.

BYE! :D
Veridissima chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
LOVED IT!
This was a GREAT comeback!
Really LOVED Shireen! And her interactions with Aegon
PERFECT!

(I can't believe they killed Shireen, and MY QUEEN! MYRCELLA! and also Aegon is not included... Hopefully the books will be very different... And maybe Trystane has some antidote for her... I can still hope... My poor girls...)
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »