Reviews for The Reluctant Bride
Aman211 chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
Ok first off, hey Lady this is Aman- I finally got an account! And secondly- no f*****g way! I can't actually believe my eyes you've actually updated! My heart is literally singing rn! I haven't read this much awaited chapter yet but when I do I'll definitely leave another review. Lots of love Lady xx
Molly chapter 41 . 8/4/2015
Please please finish this one sometime! It's so well-written and the pacing is perfect. I really want Gendry to be a father, Sansa to see Rickon, and Dany and Jon to have a baby. Hope you come back to this one!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/19/2015
I was wonder if you are ever going to come back to this story? I really like your stories, they are literally the high light of my day when I see that you have updated! Please Please Please update and finish this story!
Abelizsm chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
This story is truly fantastic. I'm a big fan of a slow burn and this has that in spades. The dynamic between them is frustrating at times but it's a good frustrating - the kind that keeps me wanting more. I just love how honorable Gendry is. It's not surprising that Arya is upset about what she just learned but with time she will hopefully be able to understand that he had to do it.
Abelizsm chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Yowza!
talkativebunny chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
I love this chapter and you too!
Hunneybee chapter 41 . 5/26/2015
Hello! :)

I'm sincerely hoping everything is going well with your mother, and that she is out of hospital and on the mend (",)

And I'm hoping that you will be getting in the groove soon so that we can find out what is happening with Danny (and the creepy womb creature) And how Bran can mind speak (TOTES awesome) and how Arya is faring being preggos... I could go on, but I feel that you understand where I'm going *laughs*

Anywhoodles. Hope that this shows that there are still readers out here waiting for an update!

Hunneybee (",)
ptl4ever419 chapter 40 . 5/25/2015
Loved it. Amazing story. Love all the conflict and angst. Very interested in seeing it continue :)
afeleon276 chapter 41 . 5/25/2015
I've gotten to the end of posted chapters and I find myself in a position when there are a lot of questions I need answered, stuff I'm looking forward to.

BYE! :D
JuliaGrace25 chapter 39 . 5/17/2015
I loveee this story! Is the best! I hope you post a new chapter soon :)
afeleon276 chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
I think Aegon is so mean to her because he likes her and doesn't really know how to get through to her, or act around Arya. Hmm, but she's so cute with Gendry. Not much room for the Dragon, poor sod.

BYE!
Raven J. Haile chapter 41 . 3/9/2015
I adored this story. Truly, it is one of my all time favorites. I am excited to read more of your work. I loved the relationship between Gendry and Arya, it was unlike any other. :3
jaspersbelle chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
Cheers to real life! I enjoy your gifts here, naturally, but this is an incredible amount of weekly polished writing.
jaspersbelle chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
hello, I got caught up in the story-spoiled by chapters already written. A treat. Gendry is above and beyond what I imagined. And Chapter 10 was hot. I wanted to shake Arya, but Gendry is smarter than any other man when it comes to her. Walking away was brilliant.
brazilian guy chapter 41 . 1/10/2015
Well, I already said it once, but gonna do it again, hope everything turns out great for you, Lady.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »