Reviews for The Reluctant Bride
sol y luna 0428 chapter 4 . 3/18/2020
ohh he gave himself away how beautiful and romantic the chapter was
sol y luna 0428 chapter 2 . 3/18/2020
oh pear it's based on books. Arya did not kill the night king during the war he continued training in braves, he did not kill fleers
sol y luna 0428 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
I am really interested
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2019
no offence but why in god's name would you change gendry's name
confidential.loner chapter 56 . 6/7/2019
i hope u would finish ur wonderful story :)
sholla22 chapter 56 . 5/29/2019
Seeing as though it has been almost three years since you’ve posted on this story, I doubt my measly review will be the one to get you to finish. However, BRAVO! This story is a masterpiece, beautifully written, with all sorts of twists and turns, and smooth character development throughout. You captured the characters so well I could hear the dialogue as if I were watching it happen. And UGH the smut, whew girl, you are gifted. I also wanna say that you did an excellent job of creating an ending of a series that hadn’t even been written yet!
Anyway, you’re talented, you should write so many more stories because they are a blessing! Or perhaps, just maybe finish this one? A girl can dream. Much love to you!
InaLndofMyth chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Love love love plz continue
readingKs chapter 56 . 5/19/2019
A FANTASTIC story! Please please please finish it!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2019
Freakishly accurate after the latest GoT episode!
WriterAtHeart96 chapter 56 . 4/27/2019
I really hope you update this story. Its so good and I can't wait to see who Ty's father is. To see Gendry become father and have those sweet moments. So please update soon
Guest chapter 56 . 4/19/2019
Hi! I started reading this fic 1000 years ago. I've since deleted my ff account but I bookmarked this specific story because I love it so much. I just wanted to let you know I adore it and hope you keep writing :)
Guest chapter 56 . 4/15/2019
With the new season of GoT, don't you think this story finished as well?
I want to know how everything turns out!
tiffywa chapter 56 . 4/6/2019
So it’s been about three years since TRB has been updated but I’m favoriting and following anyway! This story is just too good not too!
Chosandylee chapter 56 . 4/3/2019
I love it. he is Tyrion child in the end. at least Tyrion have someone to love. thank you. Hope for more chapter on arya. now not seeking on her. update chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2019