Reviews for The Reluctant Bride
BasaFILLET chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Another awesome chapter! I can't wait for arya reaction pls update soon!
Veridissima chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Amazing chapter
Really liked Arya and Dany
hecatefromthedarkness chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love, love this, I really like Gendry(Weyland)pov. I can not wait for Aryas reaction
selahbela chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Really enjoying the story so far! One question: why the name change?
brazilian guy chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Gendry is in for a hard awakening if he thinks Arya is still the "semi-docile" girl he met long ago. If she was a handful then, what is she now?

He better be prepared. But Gendry was always a patient man, at least with Arya, he always took her insults and japes good heartedly, most of the time...so, he only needs to keep doing that.

I'm pretty sure shes gonna push him to his limits, but hey, he has grown too, he's no boy anymore, he was good at dealing with her then, he might be able to deal with her now, he can throw some insults of his own too, Arya is no frail lady and she responds well to insults ;).

They were friends once, Gendry won't let her have all the fun, he'll speak his mind too, I'm sure. Arya will respect him if he is honest with her, not trying to be someone else. And if she pulls a knife on him, I'm also sure he can defend himself lol, he survived a war, he's got to have learned something.

An assassin is only dangerous if he stays hidden. Out in the open he's just one more warrior, Gendry can deal with warriors lol.
brazilian guy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Nice, loved how you made both Arya and Jon, they are very headstrong.

Arya is so cold, but that is to be expected, she's been through alot. I don't think the prospect of getting married would appeal to her, it never did, why would it now, right?

But shes not a child anymore, she probably understands that some things are expected of her, but I don't think she would accept to marry just anyone, she'd probably want to choose. So if she likes Weyland, she might accept him.

But he'll probably have to work for it, not something he won't be willing to do, Weyland (Gendry) leave both Arya and Jon eating his dust when is comes to stubborness lol.
LottieDot chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
You are one wicked Lady. Ugh. But that was great. Why the name change? That is my question and I want answers! But alas till next Friday. :(
silver-nightstorm chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Lovely Gendry POV! I like how you're portraying him here, and I love how he's got Nymeria's approval. I also adore your Brienne :) Her Jaimie XD Can't wait for more!
Veridissima chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Loved it
This was an amazing chapter
I really liked Aegon
Green and Pyp... love the idea that they are Jon's guards
mrsjessiepinkman chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
I take back everything I have ever said about you... I hate you now. You suck the big, hairy meatball!
I can't believe you're making me wait another week for the reunion. Your awesomeness has been downgraded to level one (your the worst!)
Apart from ruining my Friday night, I suppose it was a kind of good chapter. I don't want to praise you and encourage this kind of behaviour so the following is all I'll allow myself to write. I mean the writing was ok and your descriptive passages are alright. I suppose they set the scene nicely...
And if I wasn't so mad I'd probably mention that I enjoy reading so much from Gendry's point of view since it's rearly done. But I am mad so that's the best your getting this week Lady3...
Ps: you suck!
mrsjessiepinkman chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You're back! I missed you, you magnificent Scottish bastard!
OK,I'm already hooked. Arya is very cold and hard. People always seem to write her more human in stories where she returns to westros, but in truth, arya is a borderline sociopath before she becomes a trained killer. I think GRRM will give her very little humanity in the next book. We all just hope she can come back from it and find love with Gendry, but really... What are the chances that's going to happen?
So,I'm a bit dim and slow so I'm not sure what's going on with Gendry, Weyland, but I assume the ASOIAF friendship on the kings road happened and jon just doesn't know about it?
I'm so happy right now! I love having a new chapter of one of your stories to wake up to on a Saturday morning. Lady3 is back bitches!
Ps : great writing, story setting, descriptive passages, character outline, blah blah blah... I'm not doing this every week again, just know you're writing is fucking wicked
LottieDot chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I know that I have already rhapsodized you enough today, but I could not resist doing it another time. I can not wait for the next post. I love Fridays again!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Amazing start
Can't wait for more
Really liked how Daenerys sees the sisters
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Eeeepppp Can't wait for more of this, love the concept! :D
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42