Reviews for The Reluctant Bride
Guest chapter 38 . 3/22/2019
Arya is a spoilt brat in this fic, where she never listens fully to other people and assumes something and goes for it
Guest chapter 56 . 3/17/2019
Love this story it is one of the best fanfictions out there. Please come back soon.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/9/2018
oh hey there. Whaddup. Just thought you should know I adore this story and even though it's been more than 2 years, thus I have forgotten my login, I still check this stupid thing to see if by some miracle it's been updated. I know how life gets in the way but you have at least one reader out there who would love to see a new chapter.
Book of the jebus chapter 56 . 9/14/2018
omg, this is awesome to read please update !
Melnar chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
This is my favourite gendrya story
Pls continue it!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 56 . 8/26/2018
I love your story! Update soon!
Melnar chapter 56 . 8/18/2018
Wow
This story is amazing
So far this is the best gendrya story i have read so far
Pleaseee update
Babaksmiles chapter 56 . 7/18/2018
Wow! Just wow! I’ve been spending the last week reading this wonderful story. I love every chapter, every character, every nuance of this amazing story. I really hope you finish it because it’s too good of a story to not finish!
MySoulIsYoursTakeIt chapter 56 . 3/5/2018
I haven’t reviewed a story in years but I must say, your story has made me login to ask you to write some more. It has taken me a while to get through all 56 (including your A/N) chapters. The beginning started out and it seemed very familiar to me, thinking I might have read it before. Thank the gods old and new that I kept reading. I love how Brazilian guy has kept you on track. I love all of the love you have created. I always assumed the needlework that Sansa was working on was of the hound, but I am sad that did not end the way I hoped. I also hope that Daenerys is okay, or will be okay, and that she will have the babe she has always wanted.

Please come back, even just one more chapter.

Alexis
rryug chapter 56 . 2/8/2018
would you at least jump to the ending!?
you cut us right off the jugular!
charmingskyblue304 chapter 56 . 1/3/2018
Thanks a wonderful, thrilling, descriptive and easy to read story. Lovely but sad ending to the chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Please, please update! Loving this story.
bluestriker666 chapter 56 . 9/10/2017
quite looking forward to reading more
Allleila chapter 55 . 8/21/2017
Please please please update this story. I NEED to know what happens to Sansa
Lunesme chapter 56 . 8/19/2017
This story was absolutely memorizing from the beginning. I just couldn't bear to stop reading so I pulled an all nighter and read it all in one go. I know it's been a year since you last updated it but I do so fondly hope you return to it and finish it. Until then I will patiently await for your updates.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »