Reviews for Idun
This was great! Much more sense that if Anna had powers, they'd be spring-related like Elsa's winter-related powers! I haven't gone within ten feet of any single Frozen fanfiction online for a long time due to how crazy the cult (note - I completely agree that it is NOT a fandom) is and that the Disney company is being a complete idiot. Wonderful work though! Rare gem of one of the few good Frozen fanfics that are out there!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/4
SQUEEEEEE!
I loved this!
Elsa being the helpful big sister, Anna having "appropriate" powers, Arendelle becoming the breadbasket of northern Europa ...

Just wonderful. Thanks!

Follow-up stories would be welcome ... but I guess we can wait for the movie. Dang it.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Ooohh this wonderful, I've heard of stories where Anna has the power of fire but this is good too, she is definitely a Summer Princess. :)
Casot Goniar chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Like the first pancake that comes out all weird...hmm, just like what Olaf was originally supposed to be. Pretty good story, it was pretty cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
The Summer Princess. Nice.
...
Well, Anna found that tropical magic she'd been wanting for. u lolz
Elsa-af-Arnadalr chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Thought she was more like the Spring princes... But that's fine. It was fun! As creation as creator...or was it the other way around? Anyway, it was lovely.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Nicey nice
Summer chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I read your story, and can't help but to think of this one! It's interesting to see Elsa's different reactions!

s/10182463/1/Burned
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Good job. Throughout the movie, I was smiling at the girl's interactions. I was surprised that someone could pull it off in fan fiction, but this was amazing. Not only was it well written, but it was witty, and the characterizations were spot on. Bonus points for Weaseltown and the mention of the canon Norse mythology.
Cookie Brain chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wait, they seriously named that thing Marshmellow? How awesome ist that
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
that is cool! so A snow queen and a summer princess the kingdom will rock for years to come!
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Maybe write it with Anna having fire powers! Fire princess ftw!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was cute!
chinaluv chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Yeah anna!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love that marshmallow got a friend.
I still want Elsa's powers though.