Reviews for Spilt Milk and Teddy Bear Panties
AkaKuro chapter 1 . 7/16
Omg! Love, love, love! It's sooooooooooo cute!
\( ω )/ The fluff of this is too much! I can't stop the flowers of moe ( ,,ÓωÒ,, )!

Please continue! I love thisss! Please! Onegaishimasu! (人ω•*)

G.O.M. asking for an update:

-Kise-
Ahh! Punybrainer-cchi! Please Update-ssu! Onegai? *sparkles appear in the background * No one can refuse this princely guy, ne? I will be so sad-ssu if this doesn't update-ssu! *cries crocodile tears*

-Aomine-
Tch! The only one who can fangirl better than me is me!

-Midorima-
Oha-Asa says that all the lucky items I have from today has to be collected until something great happens, which is of course the update of this chapter, nanodayo. *pushes glasses up* N-not that I wanted it anyway. *pushes up his glasses up to hide blush*

-Murasakibara-
*munches* Ara~? This isn't updated? Ehhh... Is the next chapter gonna be about candy? Puny-chin... Onegaiiii? Update? *munches*

-Akashi-
*glares* Hmmmm? Was I mistaken that there was a next chapter button? *snipping sounds* I am always right, because I am absolute. So there WILL be a next chapter.

-Kuroko-
*bows in perfect 90* Gomen Nasai. I apologize for my former team mates behaviour; but as you can see minna-san is very excited for the next chapter. I as well am awaiting for the next chapter. If you can see, I am very happy. *expressionless* Ah. Let me try that again... I am very happy. *lips twitch a little* Arigatou.

Hahaha... Sorry for writing this... I just felt like it... BTW PLEASE UPDATE!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'M USING CAPITAL'S TO SHOW HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

ヾ(๑๑)ノ (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ (ʃƪ)
(*)/・:* (・・) ()
Yunjou chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
There's indeed something missing. You're missing the sequel! Ohohohohoho

And Akashi, I'm not sure if you're being mean or being a pervert... Kuroko, don't worry! Spill that shake as much as you can because you could just always ask for it again.

Keep writing yo.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Are you gonna update? Or is this a cliffhanger oneshot? -.-#
Churroko chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
AWWW This was really cute! well done!
Eleoopy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Sequel, please write sequel for this. I need more AkaKuro moment like that!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Aww so cute! Good job!
marginlined chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Tell me that it's not missing the next 20 chapters because...This. Is. WAY. Too. Cute to not be continued.
If you aren't going to continue, I would just die.
YuiKudo chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
There has to be a continue to this! This. Is. Too. Good!
lhadyprilla chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Uhmm...
I really like this...
Sooo...

MAKE A SEQUEL!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Me beggu for sequel
wasabi cake chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Yes, it seems that the other chapters are missing. Oh, please do find them and continue this. Please. :)
SelenaAthene chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
keep writingggg! I want to see the story of them when they reach 16 yo :):):)
CureNoble0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Cute! :)
Sannur chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love them as a chillldddd, they're just damn cute xD