Reviews for Spilt Milk and Teddy Bear Panties
Darkness7913 chapter 3 . 9/12
I love Akashi's POV! It was funny how he referred to his rivals in love as a cockroach.. Especially how badass Tetsuya is here! I had to laugh at how Kuroko handed out her punishment when jealous!
belncaz chapter 3 . 8/20
The "cockroaches"thing was so funny! I like how you've given us Akashi's viewpoint and ways of caring about her, it's both cute and sweet. Nice chapter :)
Jay Dawn chapter 3 . 8/20
-not logged-

[He calls the "nuisances" "Cockroaches" XD hahahaahha]

[I love this, thank you :D]
Rinfantasy chapter 3 . 8/20
Wow Akashi licked her shoes, I didn't thought someone had the courage to write Akashi doing something like this. personally I wouldn't call Kuroko a little devil. Little devil are people who consciously or not make people jittery for teasing purpose. Kuroko was reasonably angry.
booklover1209 chapter 3 . 8/20
How cute. Akashi calls all of their friends cockroaches. I can't believe that Akashi actually bent down to lick her shoes. I guess that's what you call the power of love. Thanks for the chapter!
Tigernest867 chapter 2 . 8/19
Ahhhhhhh, that was so cute please update more.
Jay Dawn chapter 2 . 8/18
-not logged-

Hahaha Cute~
TECKK chapter 2 . 8/17
I like, update soon please.
Purified Sins chapter 2 . 8/17
whisperingmist chapter 2 . 8/17
That is just TOO cute. I love Fem Kuroko and Akashi it's so adorable and I'm so glad you updated this! Akashi is KAWAII and Kuroko is such a sweet heart. Love them to you for your update!
sexy Seren chapter 2 . 8/17
belncaz chapter 2 . 8/17
This was so cute. I love how you did the progression of Kuroko's reactions to Akashi - its so sweet and works with growing up together like that. Poor Kise, he's going to get in trouble one way or another. Enjoyable story!
AkaKuro chapter 1 . 7/16
Omg! Love, love, love! It's sooooooooooo cute!
\( ω )/ The fluff of this is too much! I can't stop the flowers of moe ( ,,ÓωÒ,, )!

Please continue! I love thisss! Please! Onegaishimasu! (人ω•*)

G.O.M. asking for an update:

Ahh! Punybrainer-cchi! Please Update-ssu! Onegai? *sparkles appear in the background * No one can refuse this princely guy, ne? I will be so sad-ssu if this doesn't update-ssu! *cries crocodile tears*

Tch! The only one who can fangirl better than me is me!

Oha-Asa says that all the lucky items I have from today has to be collected until something great happens, which is of course the update of this chapter, nanodayo. *pushes glasses up* N-not that I wanted it anyway. *pushes up his glasses up to hide blush*

*munches* Ara~? This isn't updated? Ehhh... Is the next chapter gonna be about candy? Puny-chin... Onegaiiii? Update? *munches*

*glares* Hmmmm? Was I mistaken that there was a next chapter button? *snipping sounds* I am always right, because I am absolute. So there WILL be a next chapter.

*bows in perfect 90* Gomen Nasai. I apologize for my former team mates behaviour; but as you can see minna-san is very excited for the next chapter. I as well am awaiting for the next chapter. If you can see, I am very happy. *expressionless* Ah. Let me try that again... I am very happy. *lips twitch a little* Arigatou.

Hahaha... Sorry for writing this... I just felt like it... BTW PLEASE UPDATE!

ヾ(๑๑)ノ (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ (ʃƪ)
(*)/・:* (・・) ()
Yunjou chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
There's indeed something missing. You're missing the sequel! Ohohohohoho

And Akashi, I'm not sure if you're being mean or being a pervert... Kuroko, don't worry! Spill that shake as much as you can because you could just always ask for it again.

Keep writing yo.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Are you gonna update? Or is this a cliffhanger oneshot? -.-#