Reviews for Spilt Milk and Teddy Bear Panties
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 4/10
so fluffy so cute I AM DEAD
I LOVE IT, I LOVE FEM-KUROKO
imKimTheWriter chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Ohmigod! He really did lick her shoes! What the! I can't even imagine that in my wildest dream! Kuroko you little devil!
Darkness7913 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
I love Akashi's POV! It was funny how he referred to his rivals in love as a cockroach.. Especially how badass Tetsuya is here! I had to laugh at how Kuroko handed out her punishment when jealous!
belncaz chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
The "cockroaches"thing was so funny! I like how you've given us Akashi's viewpoint and ways of caring about her, it's both cute and sweet. Nice chapter :)
Jay Dawn chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
-not logged-

[He calls the "nuisances" "Cockroaches" XD hahahaahha]

[I love this, thank you :D]
Rinfantasy chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Wow Akashi licked her shoes, I didn't thought someone had the courage to write Akashi doing something like this. personally I wouldn't call Kuroko a little devil. Little devil are people who consciously or not make people jittery for teasing purpose. Kuroko was reasonably angry.
booklover1209 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
How cute. Akashi calls all of their friends cockroaches. I can't believe that Akashi actually bent down to lick her shoes. I guess that's what you call the power of love. Thanks for the chapter!
Tigernest867 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Ahhhhhhh, that was so cute please update more.
Jay Dawn chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
-not logged-

Hahaha Cute~
TECKK chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I like, update soon please.
Purified Sins chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
OMFG YOU UPDATED. PLEASE DONT TAKE 2 YEARS TO UPLOAD THE NEXT ONE
whisperingmist chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
That is just TOO cute. I love Fem Kuroko and Akashi it's so adorable and I'm so glad you updated this! Akashi is KAWAII and Kuroko is such a sweet heart. Love them to you for your update!
sexy Seren chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
sweet
belncaz chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
This was so cute. I love how you did the progression of Kuroko's reactions to Akashi - its so sweet and works with growing up together like that. Poor Kise, he's going to get in trouble one way or another. Enjoyable story!