Reviews for Walk of Shame
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FINALLY!

*Shows off my new paddle* See this? It wants to say Hi to you. I have bought it for a very special purpose which I have informed you of already and I just want you to know that you really don't wanna see it again :P

GGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH! REDGE? E&C? SMUT? SLUTTY EDGE? LEATHER FUCKING PANTS?

YES, MAJOR KILL!

Even though I had my teasers and everything, reading the final piece was freakin' delightful! THIS WAS BEYOND HAWTNESS!

Firstly, love how you got the idea of this story. Totally fitting to our Adam :P And we all love reading this side of his a little too much. Maybe we love seeing him being spanked? We're so evil but so good kehehe...

Oh mine! The Redge bits! THE FEEEEEEEELLLLSS! WHY THE FUCK NO ONE WRITE THEM? DAMMIT DONT YOU SEE WHAT A PERFECT PICTURE THEY MAKE?

Grrr...back to the subject, I ADORED the way you wrote flashbacks. It was all pieced together so beautifully! Adam is so fucked up literally LOL! Best thing is, he embraced it in front of Jay! Well, look at the price that was offered to him...Fucked by Daddy every night. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Damnnnn! DADDY WAS SO FUCKING HAWT! His domineer! Actually I was about to quip in with this back story to you that Jay claimed Adam as his own to stop him from whoring around...But you already had written it :P Great minds think alike hehe!

OH MAN! The taunt by Jay about Adam being a messy slut for his cock while his asshole still being filled by another guy's dick...DEAD!

SPANK THAT ASS! Damn...Adam EMBRACE whatever Jay is giving to you! So slutty!

Beautiful tender bit to end it on! THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND DONT YOU DARE TO STOP WITH E&C NOW!
melness0128 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was pretty hot. I'm recently obsessed with bottom Edge. I love it! Good job! And you saved me from my shi**y day as well. So thanks.
EdgeHeadUK chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
So I read this, then I read it again. And again. And I'm STILL A BIG PUDDLE OF GOO. Even if I did get spoilers, lol!

This is a perfect one shot. Very hot. Very VERY hot. I loved how the flashbacks were written, I'd be interested to see this expanded actually, maybe make it a 3-shot? Write another from Jays perspective, and another from Randy's? Just a thought ;)

Again, great work. Thank you for posting it! :D
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I haven't read Randy/Edge in forever and I forgot how hot that it can be!

I thought this was really cute and it was very sweet of you to write this! :-)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Firstly, I am just absolutely heartbroken for dear sweet Rhi. Understanding why is the hardest thing to deal with sometimes... there is no answer. But we ALL love and support her and her family... I am glad they are all right, and bless the three lost pet souls... my heart aches for them.

Now... for the ficlet... just a nice wonderful bit of smut that we all needed to brighten the moment! E and C PLUS Randy! DOUBLE YAHOO WHAMMY BONUS!

THANK YOU!