Reviews for A Very Happy New Years
jeff chapter 10 . 6/21
Amazing .please update soon
A chapter 10 . 6/21
I'm in love with this story!keep up the good work
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Nice chapter, and a good bit of dialogue. I really liked it. Kudos!
heronlove chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
That was a great chapter. George is a cruel little blackmailer. I can't wait to see what Ron's surprise is.
InkWeaverabc chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Oh, George xD
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That was actually hilarious xD well done.
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Haha, George always does seem to find a way to be the terror of our heroes. Loved this chapter. Keep it up!
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Dear Aelia,

I am still following this story with great interest. Keep up the good work, writing this lovely chapter.

One small aside: a second degree burn means the flesh has been sufficiently burned to produce blisters. Those require immediate medical attention, especially if they are in the mouth. It would seem odd for Ron to keep eating with those. :)

First degree burns are red welts with heightened sensitivity. Third degree burns means the skin is dying and is blackened.

Bye!
heronlove chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
That was a hot and hilarious chapter.
finchelromionelover chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Good chapter loved the ending
rhmac12 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Yuck Hermione could have QUIETLY hexed that Lavender clone! ;)

All I can say though is gooooood job Hermione ;)

I love jealous Hermione-as entertaining as jealous Ron :) he was smart for paying his girl more attention-good boy Ron ;)

Please more soon! ;)
rhmac12 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Ohhhh I get the title now ;) teehee :) love it ;)

Hehe I always liked Hermione- get the students to boycott the store ;)
nellysh chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
very good, go on
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Love it so far! Keep updating :)
anotherkate chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I love Jealous Hermione! Especially when she's got nothing to worry about, which is clearly the case here. I think that waitress should be grateful that she's not magical, or she would probably be in danger of a severe hexing. It was fun watching Ron be rather adorably oblivious, first to the waitress, and then to the idea of George and Angelina dating. Thanks for the update and looking forward to more fun at the Burrow!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »