Reviews for Passion Approaches
heronlove chapter 9 . 5/13
Wow... Just Wow!
Fugacity chapter 3 . 5/13
I really liked the way you showed Ron as actually very competent but needing to grow in confidence. Although Hermione was often getting on his case (and Harry's as well) about getting their homework done, from a practical standpoint, Ron was not such a bad wizard - just not as swotty as Hermione. Really my only objection so far is that I'm in Molly's camp that they ought to get married before moving in together. The story wouldn't really have been diminished if it had gone that direction. I guess people like me and Molly are in the minority now...
nellysh chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
one word: more
Briee chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Lovely chapter! It was a nice addition to see Neville.
InkWeaverabc chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Lots of nice moments in this chapter :) very enjoyable.
heronlove chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
That was a great chapter.
InkWeaverabc chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
The chronology of this chapter confused me a littke as it wasn't entirely clear what was flashback but it's been a very enjoyable read - I hope to be continued? :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Oh that was unexpected! :D haha loving it, as per usual with your fics xD
anotherkate chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Hmm, I was trying to remember from your other stories, but I think it's quite a while before they get married, right? Poor Hermione has a bit to wait! This was a fun chapter. I love the way you write Angelina, and I enjoyed the mental image of Ron tearing around the living room like a monkey!
heronlove chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
That was a great chapter. I loved that George is afraid of what Hermione will do for revenge. I hope Ron proposes to Hermione soon.
nirdoodle chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Nice. George should be scared of Hermione. I really like the way you write the interactions between Ron and Hermione. You are able to show them both as intelligent, complex individuals who had alot to deal with and overcome and who are working together to build a relationship. Looking forward to more
ChelseaLovesFood chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
This was both funny sass d heartfelt. Good job!
Ausllyandraurafan chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Awesome story. Just a heads up, the beginning of this chapter (chapter 5) has Fred and Angelina coming over. So unless Fred has come back to life or is now a ghost, that might be a typo :P
nellysh chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Yes, my Ron was the best, please write more