Reviews for A Not-So Simple Case of Routine Procedure
Cartlin chapter 1 . 1/25
WTF, everyone has had their tonsils removed?! You're kidding, right?! Do you know how RARE it is that they actually remove tonsils? It's SURGERY, any surgery can result in DEATH. Seriously, a little girl drowned to death in her own blood due to complications from one in the past couple years! Not to mention, it's the LAST option. They don't just remove them. If Damian was able to talk, and wasn't constantly getting severely infected tonsils/strep, they would never touch them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
NO, you can stop now. I was like, YES, new interesting fic, and than I scroll down the page and it just ENDS. UNEXAPTABLE!
FantasyPanda12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Continue?!
guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Update please! It's sooooo goood! It's already been three years! Sempai continue please! I want to see my Jaybird
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I love this its so funny
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
You need to have him try to escape the hospital you just have to can't wait till u post the 2nd chapter
Jenna.L.S chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I too love the batclan, and I would be absolutely thrilled to see another chapter of this. I really like the way you've layed this out. So please, please, please write some more. You're fab. Totally in character, and good S,P,A G. So keep on writing! Please and thank you.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Bruce owes ALL OF THEM big time. Except for, maybe, Damian but I'll have to read the rest of the story to find out. XD

-KW13
Zoo Crew chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love it! Beaten up Batboys, A drugged up Jason and Damian being his escape artist self! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
U should really update this please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This combines two of my favorite things: doctor stuff and BATMAN! Please update! I won't be able to stand it if you don't! Love, Jayla728
Danny Hellcat chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
You got to update soon. This is too funny!
moemish1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I hope u continue. Thought is was funny
bats-randomness chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Can't wait for part two! xD
Potter4me chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is hilarious! Such a great story idea! Lol jason on drungs was hilarious and poor little damian. I also love how your structured it present to past explination. Great work. Can't wait for the next part. Write on dude!