Reviews for This is the Last Time
Jen chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I read this story on your website and loved it. :) I discovered this fandom very late compared to a lot of others, but I have been reading and re-reading your stories for months now and absolutely love all of them. You truly have a gift for creating interesting SxS fics in an amazing variety of FFVIII, KH and AU settings. This story stands out as the only multi-chapter fic that combines an AU and the FFVIII universe, and it's always sweet to see Seifer in a position to thoroughly spoil Squall. :) With so many SxS fanfic writers and websites going away over time - leaving so many lovely stories unfinished - I'm very happy that you have stayed. Thank you and Happy New Year and may 2012 bring you lots of inspiration for SxS goodness!
inoaheartilly chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Naughty Squall having open door orgies heheheheh.

i wanna know what happens update soon. you write the dream sequences and the actual story did you base the fic on a film i cant remember the name of that is similar to this?
angelofdarknessamc chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
The story is great I like the way the story is going you are very creative in your writing I hope you add more to it even if you don't get alot of reviews some people just don't know a good story when they read one.
sidheranma chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
Nice. I love Squall and Seifer stories!(esp. well written ones)
Yuri Nigasa chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Another wonderful story from you! I'm so glad! You really should join up with the SeiferxSquall Yahoo Group (evil evil pulling all our stuff like that, really nasty business, hai?). I think it's at groups/seiferxsquall We'd love to see you there!
gwendolynflight chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
no no no! long is GOOD! :) love this story, it's a very novel idea with some good situations. write more!
gwendolynflight chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
yay! love this story. sucks you lost your reviews. cursed ! well, i'll just have to review each chapter! :) post more! now!