Reviews for Ad Astra Per Aspera
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
KYA! LOVE IT!
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Nah, Spock and Kirk and the Enterprise crew will always be inseperable! :3 I think they should thank Admiral Pike for getting Spock to choose a club! THanks for writing! I loved it!
May Eve chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Fuck yes fantastic
IllustriousGem chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Hello! I just read the entire story, and I loved it! The characterization and progression of their relationship is very natural, and very cute.
Suga Bee chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
This is the single greatest story about this couple ever told. :) you are a genius and this was a pure perfect work of art!

I'm tempted to beg for more. :)
Your loyal and avid reader,
Suga Bee
Patchlamb chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
This story has to be the most enjoyable Kirk/Spock fics- and the first- I have read! It's long enough to get you immersed in the characters and their lives. While the story skips around a little, it works because of the length. It made me feel deeply for the characters, and understand their emotions, thanks to the detailing you put in it.

My only complaint would be how suddenly I felt their romantic involvement sprang up, and how quickly it seemed to end. The majority of the fic seemed to take its time, which I loved, but the end appeared rushed into.

Either way, after reading a couple of other popular Kirk/Spock fics, I'm glad this one was the first I read, because I adore it so much compared to the others which often feel watered down.
Doni chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Great story and lovely ending. Thank you for sharing.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Really great start, here. I'm liking this version of them meeting and becoming friends.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
omg I just read the full story and omg I loved it so much just perfect so perfect I adore all your stoires and this is just as perfect
I am a logical vegetable chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
AMAZING! I love it! It's just so perfect and it captures Spock and Kirk perfectly! I love that little bit on the ship at the end!
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Liked it. They make such a good couple. You did a good job of following the "star trek story" yet going off to be original.