Reviews for Ad Astra Per Aspera
AiMila chapter 6 . 10/20
Spock always makes me smile...even more when it comes to him courting Jim
InuFanJinx chapter 6 . 8/29
This story was awesome! Thank you for writing and posting it for us to enjoy!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 6 . 7/7
Beautiful! :)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 6 . 6/16
Thanks for a fun story! Well done.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 6/16
Ah, wouldn't we all like to hold Spock and show him how wonderful he is and how much he deserves to be loved! :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 6/16
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's sweet without being saccharine, and there's some conflict without invoking mustache-twirling overblown villains. Good job!

One quibble: Spock isn't all that affected by cold. Remember the episode "All Our Yesterdays"? Spock and McCoy are sent to an ice age. After tromping through the snow for a time, Spock is still functioning well when McCoy is lying in the snow, urging him to go on without him, because McCoy's done for. McCoy has frostbite on both his hands and his face, and he can't feel his feet, so Spock hauls McCoy up out of the snow and drags him to Zarabeth's cave. This is not the portrait of a Vulcan who crumbles when the temperature drops. :-) Spock is a very hardy soul.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 4/30
Very sweet, in a good way. Your young Kirk and Spock have all the innocence of happy uncomplicated childhoods.
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Nah, Spock and Kirk and the Enterprise crew will always be inseperable! :3 I think they should thank Admiral Pike for getting Spock to choose a club! THanks for writing! I loved it!
May Eve chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Fuck yes fantastic
IllustriousGem chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Hello! I just read the entire story, and I loved it! The characterization and progression of their relationship is very natural, and very cute.
Suga Bee chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
This is the single greatest story about this couple ever told. :) you are a genius and this was a pure perfect work of art!

I'm tempted to beg for more. :)
Your loyal and avid reader,
Suga Bee
Patchlamb chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
This story has to be the most enjoyable Kirk/Spock fics- and the first- I have read! It's long enough to get you immersed in the characters and their lives. While the story skips around a little, it works because of the length. It made me feel deeply for the characters, and understand their emotions, thanks to the detailing you put in it.

My only complaint would be how suddenly I felt their romantic involvement sprang up, and how quickly it seemed to end. The majority of the fic seemed to take its time, which I loved, but the end appeared rushed into.

Either way, after reading a couple of other popular Kirk/Spock fics, I'm glad this one was the first I read, because I adore it so much compared to the others which often feel watered down.
Doni chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Great story and lovely ending. Thank you for sharing.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Really great start, here. I'm liking this version of them meeting and becoming friends.