Reviews for Identity
TheBlondeBullet chapter 7 . 5/11
Loved this story!
Percy James Frost chapter 7 . 5/6
You are now one of my favorite authors:)
Airenee chapter 7 . 3/30
Funny Ending.
Awesome read. Great Job!
Airenee chapter 3 . 3/30
Whoa. Dickie is awesome!
forgetfulperson chapter 7 . 3/8
I was hesitant to read this series, I've seen plenty of Dick gets kidnapped fics and most of them go south fast so i decide to keep a tab on it, but after I read another one your yj universe fic and your profile I decided I should read it.
It was amazing, it left me speechless on how well you pulled it off. It also makes sense Dick would never willingly reveal his identity unless it was compromised and for now o this story is canon in my head. Now i gotta read the nest part of this trilogy.
IzXaRose chapter 7 . 2/18
thanks for the write! It was a great read
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 7 . 1/11
So brilliant! You really have written a great story here. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Holy Crap! This story was just beyond awesome. I quite literally could not stop reading it, it was physically impossible! I was up until midnight last night finishing this story in one sitting, which is going to make for a lovely eight hours of work today, haha. But the characterization was just perfect for every single character that showed up. The action had me hooked from the very beginning and never let go. It was just so well written in a technical sense. I loved it, this definitely ranks as one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read.

Have you gotten the impression that I enjoyed this story yet? :)

Well done! My only regret was that it was only seven chapter long, I probably could have sat and read this story for days!
Leaffeather2 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
You're so lucky he isn't dead. I loved the story and Artemis' reaction to the 'nice speedy boy' I feel bad for Dick, no electronics! He's going to die.
Leaffeather2 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I hate you.
Leaffeather2 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
You do not kill Robin. Batman is going to beat you to a pulp.
Leaffeather2 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
No Grayson, you just got out!
Leaffeather2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Amazing plot
Abby chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
IT IS AWSOME but please dont cuss of use gods,or jesus names invain but its great
Abbie-As-Sue.29 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014