Reviews for Blind Date
I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've read this story more times than I can count. I adored it! So so good. I loved it so much. You're an absolutely wonderful writer.

Jean is such a jackass at times! Ughhh wanted to punch him in the face!

The ending was so beautiful. It couldn't have been more perfect.
I've read and re read this story too many times to count. I love this story to pieces. It's so good and every way. I loved the drama and romance and suspense that you created without it being too much of one or the other. This was to simply put, amazing. I loved it and I can't stop reading it, just too good. I loved the epilogue too! Their wedding was beautiful. I love hanji such an ass hahahah!
Beautiful and heartwarming.
Roselovesclovers chapter 1 . 9/17
falsedfaith691 chapter 2 . 8/3
I laughed so hard at the authors note at the end, it was so random
person chapter 5 . 7/22
Doctor Who?
crystalroes12 chapter 41 . 7/15
It's such a lovely feeling when you see a fic while browsing and thinking, eh, I'll try it, but then getting sucked in and falling head over heels. This story has all the components of a masterpiece, and everything just works so WELL. I LOVED Lucy, and all of the supporting characters felt so real. Jean made me want to throttle him, but as an antagonist that makes sense. Reiner made me smile once he got to the hospital, but before then you had me completely fooled. However, looking back, I can see the tiny tells that let us know that Reiner isn't really the one sending those messages. Excellently done, sweetie! Will definitely be reading this again.
crystalroes12 chapter 17 . 7/13
1. God, I love Armin. He's always a rock of good sense for Eren, and I ADORE that.
2. I'M LOVING LEVI AND HIS FETISH. Eren knows exactly how to get what he wants, and Levi has no defense against it. The way you had Levi's brain freeze up for a bit when Eren mentioned the skirt and spanking made me laugh so hard. 3. If you ever get your hands on Reiner, I wanna punch him.
Loved all of it!
crystalroes12 chapter 10 . 7/13
BABY SMITHS! BABY SMITHS! This made me grin like a loon. And the confessions were just so cute omg.
crystalroes12 chapter 7 . 7/12
I am short of breath from how amazing this fic is, and I'm only at chapter 7. God, I'm loving this so much! *scurries to next chapter*
cupcakelover79 chapter 28 . 6/27
WTF iam ring my eyes out.
depressedotaku chapter 41 . 6/17
cieltakumi chapter 19 . 5/14
This story is so fantastic. The characters are great, the writing is great, and you should have seen the shit-eating-grin I had when I found out there were 41 glorious chapters. Hallelujah! And don’t rethink your life choices. Your life choices seem very solid to me.
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 5/5
Woooo... the beginning is so passionate! I will read all the chapters now..its too tempting story...
Your a really talented writer