Reviews for Blind Date
cieltakumi chapter 19 . 5/14
This story is so fantastic. The characters are great, the writing is great, and you should have seen the shit-eating-grin I had when I found out there were 41 glorious chapters. Hallelujah! And don’t rethink your life choices. Your life choices seem very solid to me.
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 5/5
Woooo... the beginning is so passionate! I will read all the chapters now..its too tempting story...
Your a really talented writer
Ditora chapter 38 . 3/13
Shit... Lucy sounds WAY too much like my own mother. :D I am enjoying this more than I should :P
Doctor Ren Winchester chapter 2 . 3/12
Wow... This story is amazing. I already read the whole thing and I'm rereading it and wow. Loved the ending!
tom chapter 20 . 3/3
Amazing stuff keep it up ;)
KenzieMa chapter 29 . 2/16
NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER! good heavens this is impressive, i would never have guessed!
Yvonne Park chapter 41 . 2/8
Cute story! I really enjoyed the whole thing! Great job! I wish there was more! I could totally keep reading forever! :)

-Yvonne
lolidontevenknow chapter 24 . 1/9
all I wanna know is when Eren gets to top. But so far its an amazing story!
DragonSlayer412 chapter 41 . 1/3
This was/ is a fantastic story and I am so glad that I got to read this story. It has made life even brighter having gotten to read this story and I would like to thank you for writing this story. Thank you. It was very brilliant and wonderful to read. I am so happy with the outcome that I am crying tears of joy; literally.
hidansbabe530 chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
... Pure bliss.
hidansbabe530 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
Cute! Oh my gosh I'm loving this so much right now!
hidansbabe530 chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
... no, those glow in the dark ones are used to reenact Star Wars damn it! But whatever, fuck how you want, and I will happily read it.
hidansbabe530 chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
... fucking cock blockers EVERYWHERE! STOP! THEY NEED TO FUCK OR THEIR BALLS WILL EXPLODE! Probably not, but meh.
hidansbabe530 chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
DAMN IT LUCY! LEVI WAS GIVING HIM HEAD! Anyways, Lucy if fucking AWESOME! Minus walking in on Eren and Levi in the shower.