Reviews for Blind Date
KenzieMa chapter 29 . 2/16
NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER! good heavens this is impressive, i would never have guessed!
Yvonne Park chapter 41 . 2/8
Cute story! I really enjoyed the whole thing! Great job! I wish there was more! I could totally keep reading forever! :)

-Yvonne
lolidontevenknow chapter 24 . 1/9
all I wanna know is when Eren gets to top. But so far its an amazing story!
DragonSlayer412 chapter 41 . 1/3
This was/ is a fantastic story and I am so glad that I got to read this story. It has made life even brighter having gotten to read this story and I would like to thank you for writing this story. Thank you. It was very brilliant and wonderful to read. I am so happy with the outcome that I am crying tears of joy; literally.
hidansbabe530 chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
... Pure bliss.
hidansbabe530 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
Cute! Oh my gosh I'm loving this so much right now!
hidansbabe530 chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
... no, those glow in the dark ones are used to reenact Star Wars damn it! But whatever, fuck how you want, and I will happily read it.
hidansbabe530 chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
... fucking cock blockers EVERYWHERE! STOP! THEY NEED TO FUCK OR THEIR BALLS WILL EXPLODE! Probably not, but meh.
hidansbabe530 chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
DAMN IT LUCY! LEVI WAS GIVING HIM HEAD! Anyways, Lucy if fucking AWESOME! Minus walking in on Eren and Levi in the shower.
hidansbabe530 chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
... so the soap opera is stupid but funny as FUCK! And YAY! LEVI'S HOME! I'm happy. Very very happy! Thank you!
hidansbabe530 chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
Aww, this chapter. I like it. Fluff. And an interrupting mother who gives no shits! I like her!
hidansbabe530 chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Awwww... this was cute and fluffy! FUCK YOU JEAN! Sorry, he was mentioned.
hidansbabe530 chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
Yay! He's up! Oh my gosh yes! Thank you Lucy for not being a fucking bitch. I had all these aweful thoughts about you and I'm glad none of them where true.
hidansbabe530 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
... I... But... LEVI! PLEASE BE OKAY! OH PLEASE! Fuck you Jean. I hope you get hit with a brick!
hidansbabe530 chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
... If Levi's not okay... I'm killing people. Violently. Like Jean's head on a pike or something like that. He'll die. No questions. Other people will be hurt, and Eren and Levi will be put in a FUCKING BUBBLE!... so pissed off right now. It better not be depressing till the end. There better be happy stuff damn it! I don't want to cry! I really don't.