Reviews for Redemption of the Uchiha
kuro yaksha chapter 10 . 3/22
When will you start updating please update
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 3/7
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
kirigaya dragneel chapter 10 . 2/26
Awesome !
bao-earthdragon chapter 9 . 1/17
Dude not everybody knows the other stories you're basing abilities and appearances of attacks of. I don't know Elfenlied and would be grateful if you would just describe what you mean. That is after all the reason that you are writing To give us you impressions ;)
So instead of saying: Think this and this - Just describe it like you see it! It's not that difficult to do.
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
you have a unique style and story here i am enjoying it and i love it, and i am sad it stoped with chapter 11 and i do have one question thou, prbily answered and no it isent about futer story events lol but when he got his ems from shishu it was cause of him replaying buried memory, did that mean he already had ms but did not know it?
WarzPark chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Bila kow mau update chapter yg baru nie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Dude you should finish the stories you have started because it becomes irritating that you are starting different stories but not completing the previous ones... So please complete them and give regular updates
Stratos263 chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Nice story so far
Nametaxeldot chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Wow when i first saw the sum... i didn't know what to know i can say this 'i so love it, i can't wait for the next chapter' pls post fast
magikiz2sick chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
damn you even though I can tell were this is going unless you throw another twist continue this story. Seriously tho we going to find out who in the world is naruto's parents? will he burn down konoha and if he does is the story over what next?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
You lost my interest in the part where you described Naruto by 'pacifistic by nature'. That is disgusting. The idiocy of 'redemption' I can endure, but this is repulsive.
my 3 eggs chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
why is there no update yet. IT has been a couple months.
Mike chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I am glad to see that your grammar improved in this chapter compared to the previous ones. However, you are still trying to fit too many words into one sentence.

Good job with the story sure makes the grammar problems bearable.
Mike chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Please read over your chapters the next day before you release them its hard to understand some stuff. Though most of the stuff that is incomprehensible is unimportant to the story it still gets on my nerves. Also, try not to write as many run on sentences as it gets annoying. That aside you are showing great talent in your story composition.

The flash step was a good idea however you could have simply replaced it with sunshine. I would recommend trying to stick to jutsu as they are abundant and you still don't even see the billions of jutsu in the anime.
Mike chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Nice job though I had a few problems with some misplaced words and extra words that appeared before and after. But all in all good job.