Reviews for Redemption of the Uchiha
Admirer chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Cool
coolchick87 chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Too many 'and's. Needs some proofreading, but otherwise good.
eduu chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Continua la maestro
Prof VMT chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
This was a marvelous twist to the Uchiha clan massacre. Please put up the picture of Naruto's mangekyou sharingan soon. Please update soon, I feel like you have put this story on hold for too long.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Interesting story. I def like the idea of Naruto, Naruko and Sasuke getting their revenge. It's been over a year since your last update, so I hope this story hasn't been abandoned. You've done a good job so far, and I def look forward to seeing what else you have planned for the trio.
please redo chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Don't like how you did Uchiha rebellion could have had homage step down saying how it was before he planed to and appoint Naruto as successor
Auvro1 chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
It is a very good story. why do u stop writing?
SkyeCielo98 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Awwww you ahould contimue this men
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
More chapters
kuro yaksha chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
When will you start updating please update
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
kirigaya dragneel chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Awesome !
bao-earthdragon chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Dude not everybody knows the other stories you're basing abilities and appearances of attacks of. I don't know Elfenlied and would be grateful if you would just describe what you mean. That is after all the reason that you are writing To give us you impressions ;)
So instead of saying: Think this and this - Just describe it like you see it! It's not that difficult to do.