Reviews for Redemption of the Uchiha
eduu chapter 10 . 11/15
Continua la maestro
Prof VMT chapter 8 . 10/30
This was a marvelous twist to the Uchiha clan massacre. Please put up the picture of Naruto's mangekyou sharingan soon. Please update soon, I feel like you have put this story on hold for too long.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 9/17
Interesting story. I def like the idea of Naruto, Naruko and Sasuke getting their revenge. It's been over a year since your last update, so I hope this story hasn't been abandoned. You've done a good job so far, and I def look forward to seeing what else you have planned for the trio.
please redo chapter 1 . 9/13
Don't like how you did Uchiha rebellion could have had homage step down saying how it was before he planed to and appoint Naruto as successor
Auvro1 chapter 10 . 9/5
It is a very good story. why do u stop writing?
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 10 . 6/20
Awwww you ahould contimue this men
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
More chapters
kuro yaksha chapter 10 . 3/22
When will you start updating please update
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 3/7
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
kirigaya dragneel chapter 10 . 2/26
Awesome !
bao-earthdragon chapter 9 . 1/17
Dude not everybody knows the other stories you're basing abilities and appearances of attacks of. I don't know Elfenlied and would be grateful if you would just describe what you mean. That is after all the reason that you are writing To give us you impressions ;)
So instead of saying: Think this and this - Just describe it like you see it! It's not that difficult to do.
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
you have a unique style and story here i am enjoying it and i love it, and i am sad it stoped with chapter 11 and i do have one question thou, prbily answered and no it isent about futer story events lol but when he got his ems from shishu it was cause of him replaying buried memory, did that mean he already had ms but did not know it?
WarzPark chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Bila kow mau update chapter yg baru nie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Dude you should finish the stories you have started because it becomes irritating that you are starting different stories but not completing the previous ones... So please complete them and give regular updates