Reviews for Below The Belt
RiceFlower chapter 1 . 5/11
This story deserves a sequel! I hated how callously Kate, Tony, Abby and sometimes Gibbs treated Tim. But then again Tim is my favorite.
Little Soldier Mine chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh jeez...is it horrible that i found this funny? Permanent disfiguration...broken penis...
Cheers!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I thought I would re-visit this excellent little story because not only is it very well written - as are all your stories - but it is the only story that covers that particular episode. I must admit that I'm surprised that Tim didn't heed Tony's warning and wear a cup - or maybe he wasn't allowed to because he wouldn't have worn one when tackling a villain when on the job.

I would love to see a sequel to this story, covering Tim's recovery - or not, as the case may be. It was an interesting period for Tim, during those early years with the team, as he was very much the underdog.
Francis chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love it when a cow dies Kate! A LIVE FOR ARI! Tony was also disgusting in this episode, one of the pore in my opinion.
harl956 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
that should be continued at least tell Timmy's side of the story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Yes. This is the only fanfic story that covers that incident. I was so pissed at Kate that when she got shot I cared a little less. I thought that was so nasty. Too bad she wasn't that aggressive with the 'real' enemy. She might have still been alive.

And they call all that nasty juvenile stuff crap 'toughening him up'!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I would've thought the admin would've contacted you if this was the case, but it might be possible someone reported it because it's just dialogue:

"Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries."

one of the things specifically does not allow.

IMO the rule isn't as clear as it could be, and also I would have expected you to get an email from the admin, but it is the most logical reason I can think of why this one could've disappeared from the site.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Cool!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Poor Timmy!
Luvable chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my gosh, poor tim.

great story though
earthdragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I find it very curious that Tony's hazing and the bitchiness of Kate, Ziva and Abby is passed off as "toughening up" or, even more ludicrously, as being their way of showing Tim that they like him. Funny, but I always laboured under the impression that you showed someone you liked them by being pleasant and friendly. The general excuse given for Tony's attitude - that he had a traumatic childhood - is a bit tired. He is old enough to have grown out of that by now. Whilst possibly a bit of hazing might have helped to toughen McGee up, deliberately hurting him - either physically or mentally - falls under the definition of bullying and is just plain cruel. What are they, children? Don't they know the difference between right and wrong?

And that last question of Abby's was typically selfish - "What are WE gonna do if Timmy's not okay?" Not much concern for Tim, just for themselves.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hope Tim is ok. That is hazing gone totally off the rails.
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
More, more, more! I've wanted somebody to tell this story for years! Thank you for this.