Reviews for A Different Kind of Trust
Francis chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
All unconditional supporters of Tony immature behavior as something harmless and well-intentioned deveiam read this story. The character has changed and improved a lot of londo seasons and I'm a big fan of McNozzo, but he was already too stupid is undeniable. To all who direct repeat the argument Dead Air, we must always remember all nonsense, Tony.
midknightmist chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
So true, poor Tim never gets the respect he deserves. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I would definitely like you to write a story where Tim actually leaves the team and prospers. Here you have left no stones unturned. I always wondered why the NCIS writers pursue this juvenile relationship between coworkers. And the fact that many fans approve lets me see why we have so many school shootings and such. Why we have so many teen suicides from bullying.

To think that GROWN people think this is ok when a person is different, smarter or may not quite as 'hot'. This is why I don't enjoy NCIS as I once did. And it sends the wrong message to younger viewers. The older ones should know better.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Yea Tim! Finally realized how badly he has been treated and not going to put up with it any more!
Wish you'd do a follow up. Love to see them . !(Even though I love Gibbs and especially Gibbs & Tim together.)
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I LOVE THIS! It is such a shame that it is only a one-shot, it has the potential to go very, very far!
Luvable chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Damn this is a good story. I really like how is covers everything that he goes through with the team and also abby.

I hope there is more to the story. Is he truly resigning from ncis and will they actually let him go.

keep on writing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
very good! And how true, why DOES Tim pit up with it? Why not speak up I wonder?
icyquest4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
please continue! :)
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
all of what tim is thinking is very true of both tony and abby sometimes they don't think. If Karma has anything to say about this i hope it comes back to them in spades. great start
JonnyP86 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very eell written. I for one do mot approve of Tony and Abby's behavior and love how you described it in this story. Please do a follow up with the teams reactions!
SassyJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awesome. Beautifully written, dead on… Abby and Tony have both bullied Tim, and continue to do. I know you intended this as a one-shot, but I would love to see a follow up where the team attempt to fall all over themselves trying to get Tim back.