Reviews for Mixed Destinies
S. A. Bonasi chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
That chapter was short. But I won't kill you if you put up another chapter soon. :P Lol. Why don't you set a goal of one chapter per week? That's what I do. And I also prewrite everything out first, because that way you don't have to have a computer handy to write. Then, when you finish a chapter in prewritting, you type it up and put it up on . See ya next chapter.
S. A. Bonasi chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
I like Fate's role as it is, pretty short. I know what you mean about the swtiching roles, it can be tough. I'll review again in a minute, just as soon as I finish the next chapter.
Cathy14 chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
WOW! please keep writting i love it.
Sora the Saria chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
You will continue... right? right? please tell me you will. - lol. This is really interesting. Yami's the evil-sadistic maniac instead of Yami Bakura. Hehe. See, this time instead of saying "poor Ryou" I get to say "poor Yugi" See look: Poor Yugi... lol :)
lapidary chapter 4 . 1/3/2003
Hey! It's not your fault...er...well..maybe..(please don't kill me for saying that...*cough*) ..but it was worth it! I love this story so much! _

~CD98
High Crystal Guardian chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
Hello from High Crystal Guardian!

*big smile* FINALLY, another author besides myself who likes to make Yami evil and Bakura good *laughs* or at least in some weird, twisted plot-oriented way...

I like your story a lot, as you can see _ The idea is great, and your writing skills are pretty good as well. I also like the idea of Fate actually being a "person." It's altogether very interesting, and you can bet I'll be coming back to check up on this fic later.

Good luck writing, and see ya!

~Karma
MagessKnight chapter 4 . 11/27/2002
Cool story.

M

X2yp71c chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
Interesting and very original! I like! Update soon!

Hadn't updated for more than a month? It took me six times that to write a single chapter!

And I had no real excuse either except for the fact that reading other people's great fics can be very distracting.

So don't fret! Besides, if anyone were to kill you, who's going to continue the fic?
Tomb Robber chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
NOOOOOOOO! SHORTNESS! MOREMOREMOREMORE! I understand about the whole 'no up-dating for a month' thing...*sigh*-_-U...

I NEED INSPERATION!I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!

ps. ggguuueeesss wwwhhhhaaattt? GO ON YOUR STATS PAGE FOR A SURPRISE! _ _ _
amanda chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
i forgive u just this time uodate sooner
noname chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
noname: that was truly amazing. Awesome comeback

bakura: I can do better

noaname: you can't even write a paragrah without screw'in up.

bakura: don't make fun of me mortal.

noname: ohhh i'm so scared
Starheart chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
NO! Yami IS evil! ! Why did it have to come to this!

And what is he going to do to poor Yugi?

UPDATE SOON!

~*Starheart*~
Starheart chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
Hm... I think Fateshould have a bigger role, being she IS the reason this is all happening... Not really her though, it was that stupid kid. He's EVIL, he made Yami evil! (K did that make sense?)

I hope to see more of it soon! _~

~*Starheart*~
Patchwork Poltergeist chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
YAY! You FINALLY updated! *does happy dance* Poor Yugi...and poor different persolanity-type Yami! *waits patiently for next chapter*
KittyKatie chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
This. Fic. Is. So. GOOD! I really like it! Luv angsty things...anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE!

KK