Reviews for In The Shadows
On the Hill chapter 49 . 7h ago
I just when you think the Bella is going on the lamb with a hot blonde, a pixie best friend and two twins, an unmarked black van pulls into a parking garage.
ScOut4It chapter 49 . 4/14
One hell uva ride :)
Not sure which group of baddies kidnapped the wrong 'marshal'... Loved that Sulpicia doesn't settle for incompetence in her underlings.
A few typos or grammar thingimabobs (cause that's a word ;), but pretty solid.
Second place is awesome! I knew you deserved to get up there :) And AUs are usually a hard sell for the 'purists' (as if fanfiction doesn't automatically make something a little AU).
So, rockin!
Wolf-Babe125 chapter 49 . 4/14
AHHHHHHHHH! I NEED MORE! great chapters though! Can't wait for more!
Zelda's Hero chapter 49 . 4/14
Bella is going to kill those Marshals
theoneandonlyts chapter 49 . 4/14
Wow each chapter this story gets better and better
Sara1287 chapter 49 . 4/14
Good, plz more soon
Boss21 chapter 49 . 4/14
Lol did they mistook jane with rosalie? Dumb idiotslol ! WTF YOU HAD THIS ALL READY AND U DIDNT POST IT? But anyway i liked it please update sooner!
MADDY22 chapter 48 . 4/14
great chapter god I love this story it just gets better and better update soon
Zelda's Hero chapter 47 . 4/11
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Boss21 chapter 1 . 4/9
300 reviews lol
Wolf-Babe125 chapter 47 . 4/8
Shit just read this story today after passing it up 20 some odd times and damn its good, can't wait for more
Another great chapter! What's the fifth? Will the kids get kidnapped? Will Bella really go to court? Update fast please!
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 47 . 4/5
plead the fifth have rose hit you on the head and say you don't remember shit then move away LOL
ScOut4It chapter 47 . 4/3
Haha! I love the smartass preview that I got ;D

And Sulpicia. . . oh my :)

Nice window into the family history.

Glad she dismissed Aro so casually and enjoys the right flavor of sub.

Meow!

I like how Rosalie called Jasper on his massive(ly short) history with Bella.

Ray, they's a comin' for ya!

Booyah!

And...colloquialisms are fun to pretend to spell.

So, awesome chapter length here! Me like!

Finally a purpose for Charlotte and Jasper. Time to earn their keep.

Agent Odair is not so smart to go there and then leave Hale's sight; she is going to flee... or not :D
On the Hill chapter 47 . 4/3
These people are animals, but yes, now that Bella's awake and knows who her enemies are and has back up, things will get better right? I think the good people of Texas better put their good dishes away and take an early vacation until further notice.