Reviews for Heart of Fire
JFDragonFire chapter 6 . 11/19
This chapter made me hungry...think I'll go make myself some eggs with cheese now. Or perhaps a homemade version of Taco Bell's breakfast Crunch Wrap: eggs, cheese, bacon, hashbrowns, and mild sauce...all wrapped in a soft tortilla and grilled to crunchy perfection. Simply delicious!

BTW, I like how, in this fan fiction, Gandalf got the "Good Morning question" from Kathryn.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 24 . 10/20
I can't wait for the sequel! Fantastic story.
Skyress1 chapter 23 . 10/12
I... it's a sad ending I say, much grief has come upon the characters of this story an much more is still to come... but it was well written and it was worth all those tears...
Skyress1 chapter 21 . 10/12
I say, It's like if he froze... he seemed to stop concentrating, stop moving or thinking normally.
Skyress1 chapter 20 . 10/12
I say a nice, a little ironic chapter such as this is is fitting. And the last line was one awesome cliffhanger. I like when Smaug gets angry because unlike most characters he truly sounds gloriously scary as he says so, even when it's written in a book.
Skyress1 chapter 19 . 10/12
What do you mean, 'thief in the shadows'. More like thief from a family of sparrows. He sure gave all information and then flew off like a sparrow from a cat. Oh and I think it's great that people are somewhat interested in dragons, imagination is important for a writer. Without imagination, I doubt there would be any good stories, if any stories at all.
Skyress1 chapter 17 . 10/12
Yep, Faervel seems like a good OC to have in a story, especially at this point. And what's with bunnies an plots? I know that so far the plan of Thranduil was successful, but does he something to do with the creature whom was a mere shadow, thought or magical force? Or was this a coincidence and nothing but. I am truly confused and I may or may not have forgotten of some of the events from before so that could be an explanation to why I don't seem to be able to connect Thranduil with the Necro-something-or-other.
Skyress1 chapter 15 . 10/12
I should think that is rather romantic with them seeing each other in their dreams. You know, Kathryn's dragon form seem very like the enderdragon from minecraft but in gold, with her form having purple eyes and that is what always reminds me of the enderdragon as I read this story. That dragon should actually have a story of it's own now that I think about it. But seriously, how on earth did Kathryn get to stay young for sixty years. I would not question the dragon's slumber though, I thought up a dragon who could sleep for as much as a million years and besides snails, even being so small and fragile can sleep for up to three years, so nothing is impossible when it comes to sleeping.
Skyress1 chapter 14 . 10/12
Well well well... it appears that Smaug the murderous really did have a plan, even if useless considering the feelings Kathryn feels for him. She'd have most likely returned on her own account, but he could try and speed up the rate at which it happens. I had never seen or heard of much grieving dragons, but I know they have the heart and soul to grieve, just like all animals, big or small.
Skyress1 chapter 13 . 10/12
Oh I think it sounds loyal and all but be in Kathryn's place I too would have been slightly disgusted and upset by the thought of innocent lives being destroyed. It's as dark a side as it is light to be honest, the things Smaug did weren't quite for nothing and besides humans and dwarves are just as greedy about gold as he is, but the sheer scale of his actions is horrific. If it hadn't been him who turned greedy it would have been the dwarves.
Skyress1 chapter 12 . 10/12
You mean like spiritually or physically... because I have a feeling that magic would more or less hurt you spiritually unless it included a physical force of some sort, surely a vision can't kill a human at least not the vision I think she is having, but I doubt she will be capable of feeling at ease after this vision, seeing how she reacted before.
Skyress1 chapter 11 . 10/12
well that was odd... but rather fitting - I mean those dreams... they seemed fitting to the situation but a little confusing too.
Skyress1 chapter 10 . 10/12
Well that explains a lot. I hope she learns to control her power properly and that Smaug starts acting a little more polite to others too - though the second thing will never happen... not with Smaug.
Skyress1 chapter 9 . 10/12
Adorable actually... nice chapter ... sorry for not reviewing the others... I just did not know what to write.
Sada Pazaki chapter 24 . 10/10