Reviews for Heart of Fire
EleanorGardner chapter 10 . 9/29
Oh, I remember those Hobbit Production Diaries! They were so funny!
EleanorGardner chapter 8 . 9/29
Ok, they’re just so adorable. I’ve never read anything like this before.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 8 . 9/16
I am really liking this so far and I hope you one day finish the whole series!
SaltedChips chapter 23 . 7/19
Crying so much... Damn this chapter kills me
SaltedChips chapter 18 . 7/19
Damn.. My traitorous heart wants to ship her with faervel now.
EsKiMo719191726 chapter 24 . 7/5
Absolutely loved it, thanks for writing this amazing story.
Olmo chapter 1 . 6/25
Hello my dear Donovan! It took this long, but I read your edited "Heart of Fire". I must say, it was refreshing to experience your masterpiece again! I got some new examples onto the Tv Tropes page, and recently someone else has been adding examples of their own! Now to read the rest of the trilogy again and find new examples to write about! Happy summer, stay safe, and I eagerly wait for the next chapter of "Heart of the Inferno". :)
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 5/12
please excuse the excess letters in ny last review. i'm typing on my phone. and my fingers are big... yeah, you get the picture.
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 5/12
I was interested reading this. but I stumble upon a spoiler in the review section. I desisted. sorry. it's not your fault. I am just the kind of person who hautes spoiler. Dear other reviewers, it would be kind to put 'SPOILER ALERT' in your review if your going to spoiler anything especially the ending. hehe
abovegost chapter 24 . 3/28
Every time I read this adventure I cry like a little baby because all Smaug wanted was for Kathryn to be safe and with him. It is still utterly amazing to me how you can create a tale that starts off as Smaug possessing Kathryn as an object and finish it as Smaug and Kathryn loving each other so deeply that fate allowed them to be together even though they were to die.

On a further note, I love how you meshed elements of the book and the movie with your story! It was enjoyable being able to picture exactly what was in the movie and book to this adventure.

It would have been interesting to read what you originally had planned, but I am really satisfied that they got to be physically together again! I would have been so upset if they died not having seen each other at least once.

I cannot wait to reread their next tale together!
JustAnAverageGuy101 chapter 1 . 2/7
Not bad
Al3xfa1r chapter 3 . 1/17
WHAT THE? I'm rereading and I notice the change in chapter 3. Man this throw me off... but I still love it
Please make a happy ending in the sequels. Make smaug and kathryn stay alive forever and together and with their children please
Lelouch-Strife chapter 1 . 1/13
congratulations
LavenderCloud chapter 24 . 1/12
This is a beautiful story. I discovered it last night and spent almost my entire Saturday reading it.

Something that I would appreciate is if you could post on Archive of Our Own - a website. I love downloading stories into my kindle fire. Could you please include the title and creator of the songs? The songs you and your beta chose are wonderful. Each one seems to be a perfect choice for each scene you have one in. I will look into that contest you mentioned and I might vote later. Kudos to a great story :)

I have already tried posting this review twice. Thankfully I copy the entire thing and put it in a document to try again later. So sorry if you find an additional comment from me.
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »