Reviews for Heart of Fire
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Love this very much
SheWolfMedjai chapter 24 . 7/20/2021
That was amazing! Full of detail and it kept you on your toes! Thank you! This was a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
Hopefully you resume your rewrite soon. Really looking forward to you revisiting this story with your improved writing skill.
Twixst of the slough chapter 11 . 4/23/2021
I've really been enjoying this story. The interactions between Smaug and Katherine feel so real and natural.

That being said though, I feel like you missed a glaring opportunity for further tension between her and Smaug. In spite of all the "bonding" the two had done, Smaug still was willing to hurt her. He promised her he would let no harm come to her after she had the vision about the one ring, yet he still did hurt her heart. He swore to her that it was not his intention to frighten her when she had that ordeal with her magic, and that he would never do it again, and yet he did.

Even after all the time they've spent together, Smaug still sees her as nothing more than property, and did not hesitate to call her nothing, and that nothing was all she would ever be.
Drakena chapter 24 . 4/23/2021
Please let there be a sequel
Drakena chapter 24 . 4/23/2021
Angelicsailor chapter 24 . 3/14/2021
I cried
Madi H chapter 8 . 2/26/2021
This is so good!

I do have a few questions though. Is she bathing during this time? What about her period? Lol. What exactly is she doing to keep up with her hygiene. XD especially with the dragon's great sense of smell. Sorry, I always wonder about this stuff in fics where the woman is held somewhere where she can't really take care of herself.
EleanorGardner chapter 10 . 9/29/2020
Oh, I remember those Hobbit Production Diaries! They were so funny!
EleanorGardner chapter 8 . 9/29/2020
Ok, they’re just so adorable. I’ve never read anything like this before.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 8 . 9/16/2020
I am really liking this so far and I hope you one day finish the whole series!
SaltedChips chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
Crying so much... Damn this chapter kills me
SaltedChips chapter 18 . 7/19/2020
Damn.. My traitorous heart wants to ship her with faervel now.
1,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »