Reviews for Heart of Fire
amazing! really!
BadWolf-212 chapter 23 . 5/5
Just finished reading it and I absolutely loved it! The death scenes for the two really got me, especially since my Itunes started acting up and played a really fitting song for them. Can't wait to see what comes next in "Heart of Ashes", and I really hope the two can finally be happy together!
The OC maker chapter 20 . 4/10
Wow so you uploaded this chapter on your birthday? Most peoples birthday's have candles lit up on cake, but you get to write a fanfic and have Lake-town lit up. Irony can be very cruel X-D.
sunstreaker chapter 23 . 4/7
This has shaken me to my core.
Darkwysper chapter 23 . 3/25
Ahhhh, I was never quite taken by J.R.R Tolkien's books and have never seen the Hobbit because truthfully, I'd have cheered the dragon on rather than the Dwarves...but I found this story while looking through someone's favorite list(that's how I find the best stories! :)) And just had to give a Hobbit fanfic a try! Boy was I not disappointed! I just hope the sequel has a happy ending! :)
Apples of Blood chapter 23 . 2/22
... Wtf... if I didn't know there was a sequel... I'd be dying and screeching in agony with now obviously the floor... ... but since I know there is one, I'm just slowly Whithering away in sadness despair and pain...
Shayde F. Revelle chapter 23 . 2/5
Every night, I tell myself I will go to sleep at least one hour earlier than the night before, but then I read an awesome story like this, and I just have to know what happens next.
Xerxsephnia chapter 23 . 1/25
why did you have to play with my heart like that
Mistia chapter 13 . 1/20
How complicated for my heart ached for his own creation
AngelicRoses chapter 23 . 1/20
This was an amazing story and I was extremely impressed with the creativity you've spun throughout the length of the tale.

Everything about it felt so real, and believable! You have no idea how excited I am that there's a sequel to this!

*happily runs off to read it*

Thank you so much for creating this story!

-AngelicRoses
The OC maker chapter 15 . 1/13
"And every single night without fail, she and Smaug wandered in dreams together." After that end of the sentence a light bulb went off in my head and I immediately looked up "These Dreams-by Heart( the bands name )" because it just seem to fit. You should give it a shot, you might like the song.
Snicks chapter 23 . 1/12
I never thought I would enjoy a fanfic of Smaug... How wrong I was!
SleepyChipmunk chapter 23 . 1/11
When I started reading this fic, I fully expected it to be horrible.

My god was I wrong.

A
Ahhhh! You are amazing, and so is this story. I did my own little happy dance when you wrote that there was a sequel. Thank you so much for making this brilliant fanfic. Well I'm off to read your next one!

Shadosaurus (: