Reviews for Arranged, Signed and Sealed
Chris chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I just spent the past half hour reading this trilogy after encountering some unexpectedly strong cravings for some fluffy yet witty Snarry and this fit the bill perfectly! Thank you so much for writing this- you made my night. The concept was brilliant and the execution was flawless. Great job!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
PMSL! It's official. If I ever get married, I'm doing it like this!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
that was simply brilliant... awesome ending :)
TamiLove chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
NightOwlNeith chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The entire time they said "if were a real wedding" I knew it was real because they said that on their "pretend" date and such. Still it was adorable and I absolutely loved this entire Trilogy. As a extreme fan I can only say I've read every one of your stories and I have not read one that I do not like. Continue to write because you're an amazing author.
SSnape19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! I laughed when I found out that it was the real wedding. I laughed because I knew it the whole time. Ok, maybe not the WHOLE thine. It was just soooooooo sweet! I do have one question, though. What was the potion that Severus gave to Remus? Was it a cure? I'm going to assume that it was a cure since you didn't specify. Other than that, I thought you did a great job explaining everything. Very good job!
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I knew it! I knew it was the real wedding by the way they kept saying if this was real. Just like the other times they said it.
I love this so very much! Thank you for writing this and the others before it! I love them all!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Adorable! I absolutely loved it!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Ahahaha I Knew it :) It's so cute!
Well I just finished the The Trilogy and I really Liked it! Awesome!
KuroNeko chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was so adorable and cute. I love the ending, plot development was good and characters are hilarious and sweet.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
sequel please we still have Remus and Hermione to go. and also Harry and Severuss life Also what last name will they use
WillowBabble chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
omg! What was the potion Severus gave to Remus! Is it a cure?
rell chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
A truely lovely tale
adenia.souza.5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
linda a historia serio me apaixonei pela sua escrita
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thank you so much for giving a final arrangement. It was wonderful to see them for their wedding and I have a feeling that the potion is the cure for Remus. Keep up your wonderful writing.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »