Reviews for Arranged, Signed and Sealed
NightOwlNeith chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The entire time they said "if were a real wedding" I knew it was real because they said that on their "pretend" date and such. Still it was adorable and I absolutely loved this entire Trilogy. As a extreme fan I can only say I've read every one of your stories and I have not read one that I do not like. Continue to write because you're an amazing author.
SSnape19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! I laughed when I found out that it was the real wedding. I laughed because I knew it the whole time. Ok, maybe not the WHOLE thine. It was just soooooooo sweet! I do have one question, though. What was the potion that Severus gave to Remus? Was it a cure? I'm going to assume that it was a cure since you didn't specify. Other than that, I thought you did a great job explaining everything. Very good job!
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I knew it! I knew it was the real wedding by the way they kept saying if this was real. Just like the other times they said it.
I love this so very much! Thank you for writing this and the others before it! I love them all!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Adorable! I absolutely loved it!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Ahahaha I Knew it :) It's so cute!
Well I just finished the The Trilogy and I really Liked it! Awesome!
KuroNeko chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was so adorable and cute. I love the ending, plot development was good and characters are hilarious and sweet.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
sequel please we still have Remus and Hermione to go. and also Harry and Severuss life Also what last name will they use
WillowBabble chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
omg! What was the potion Severus gave to Remus! Is it a cure?
rell chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
A truely lovely tale
adenia.souza.5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
linda a historia serio me apaixonei pela sua escrita
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thank you so much for giving a final arrangement. It was wonderful to see them for their wedding and I have a feeling that the potion is the cure for Remus. Keep up your wonderful writing.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Impresionante!

Ame este capítulo fue hermoso

y triste de que realmente sea el último capítulo de esta saga, realmente amaría ver otro, pero bueno... hermoso capítulo
cassa andra chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love it !
Kit89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
An absolutely lovely series. Thank you for the last hour of entertainment and this was a great story!

Thanks again