Reviews for Digimon Academy: War of the Digital World
Linkmaste chapter 13 . 3/24
Well this looks really good so far. It needs some fine tuning such as you should spell the numbers out, some sentences make no sense and you spell a few things wrong. Also I'm curious about this whole digidestined vs Tamer hints. Maybe it's just me but I would think of this academy as a prison to the digi destined. They can't leave, they're under legal age and subject to dangerous activity that most likely will kill them. Surly there was an idea that maybe it's a curse that you're a digi destined.

Oh well enough of that. I like Michael but I'm not sure what to make of his 'past'. I don't sympathize with dead parents or orphans. I deal enough of those already and they're more trouble than its worth. Aside that Cassidy is neat and her partner is underrated. Love insect digimon. Finally you mention this Carlos as an African American but you give him a Hispanic name? What the heck?! At least give him something suitable. But he seems kinda neat. I would like to see how he plays out.

Finally Dark Masters are pretty neat to use. I dig them and Machinedramon is a great ally to have. Approved but maybe a new bad guy?

As well good job on the other characters. I think you got Chiharu and Beelzemon well. Goliath is op in my opinion and other wise Cassidy should have won that hands down.

Good luck with the rest of the story.

Link
Awayuki chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
where the new chapter
Awayuki chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
where the next chapter pls I need more digimon academy fanfiction
Awayuki chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
keep it up skullmasta don't stop
Keiko Braginski chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Remind me never to break Beelzemon's berenjene.
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Interesting chapter, and if you wish I will PM the stuff, great story and keep it up!
Keiko Braginski chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Its pretty good.
Auul chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Why would they all the way to Brazil while the japanese could fly to the US or the US could fly to Japan?
Also, I can definitely see the need of the TARDIS's translation circuit...
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Keep it up!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Things are heating up, keep it up!
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Erm, I thought you were going to get rid of what was in the parenthesis. But otherwise, it's nice to see this finally up!
AmusingAnomaly chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I'm likely reading too much into this but there are a few things to be considered. First of all, how can the mother continue crying once her heart stops? You could have phrased it as "The immense amount of sadness in her heart remained as she lay dying" or something like that.
Also, it seems the characters know a little more than the audience when it should be the other way around. For instance, when the doctor notices the mother's nose bleeding and he calls for surgery, what exactly is the condition? I assume it's something serious (and near the end it is confirmed), but it'd be interesting to know why the doctor would call for surgery for a nose bleed.
And how does the mother know about digimon? Was she a digidestined? Perhaps you'll answer that question in later chapters. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
And lastly there are just some style problems that jump out at me. Remember when writing dialogue that if the same person is speaking you do not have to create a new line. As well, dialogue usually ends with a comma and then the quotation mark following like this: "it is done," she said.
And that is all from me.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I like the way your Headmaster is. He's less... stuffy than the Headmaster of the Japanese Branch.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I really like it so far I like how you tied in this coming attack with the swarms in Japan. I had it set in my mind that Gates would open around the world, but I completely forgot to mention it. :) I hope you are able to update soon!