Reviews for A Whole New World
Dawn Pierce chapter 21 . 7/23
That was . . . AMAZING! I really wish that they had kissed though
Trintrin Whovian chapter 39 . 7/25
This was by far my FAVORITE fanfic I never wanted it to end. It was so good and I finished it and the sequel and I swear I cried through like half this fic but I loved it soooooooo much. I introduced it to my friend and now she is in love with it too and she is reading it right now and she is about half way through and she is already loving it as much as I did and I can't wait to read more of your fanfics and I just wanted to let you know that you are AWESOME and to tell you to NEVER stop writing, You are great!
XxthedarksidexX chapter 39 . 4/17
I am sooooo in love with your writing style! Gosh thank you soooo much for this. It helped me get my mind off of things I don't want to cry about hahahahaha keep doing what you're doing!
XxthedarksidexX chapter 27 . 4/17
KYAAAAAAAA!~~~ I KNEW IT! I KNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT! I KNEW TOOTHIANA WOULD ADOPT PUNZIE! IM SO HAAAPPPEEEHHH! FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY FELT HAPPY SINCE... yeah. Thank you soooo much for this fic :) really helped me through a dark time.
OMG, when I first read the she part I thought it was a typo hahaha stupid me-x8XCircletAngelXx8xx
JustAnotherFairy chapter 39 . 1/28
Your story really touched me, it was so beautifully written the whole way through and I lived how toy introduces and wrote all the characters.
gracieTpie chapter 39 . 1/3
Oh my gosh I absolutely adore this whole story. I read t twice and have cried so many times I can't count. This was incredibly written with a great and such simple plot which you crafted so beautifully. I'm sorry I'm going to have start the waterworks again (sniff sniff) but this is amazing and a true Fanfiction Classic
Love, Grass Xx
jadetheinsanedemigod chapter 39 . 12/20/2015
Loved it its awesome there should be a sequil
miku.loverz chapter 39 . 11/10/2015
Lordofweirdness chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
I am so excited and fangirling right now
Ilovepandas14 chapter 39 . 8/5/2015
Loved this so much I actually read at 5 times tbh. Loved it so much that now I could finally say it(before I couldn't because I didn't really know how to use fan fiction) anway I really enjoyed this. Thanks for everything. Really loved this story. Very inspirational for me.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
What'd hiccup mean he has a fake leg?
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Why would Gothel cut off Rapunzel's hair if she had for is sen her from cutting it?
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Umm why can't Rapunzel wear jeans?
art-is-a-bang-yeah chapter 39 . 5/30/2015
amazing :D

just finished reading the whole thing, i loved it you're really cleaver at adding those little bits that make the story :D

i love hans last name and how elsa loves wicked it was really clever :D

:D great story