Reviews for Minor Operations
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
*dies from nosebleed
What amazing author skills, seriusly you are the best! :3
Btw love youre other stories too cx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Two words; me gusta. :3
waywardgal chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow... that was really good. ... lost for words
PheonixTears589 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
They are long because they are freakign discriptive. lol. I love it, way to go. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
OMFG, are you kidding me! These are the things you write when you are bored? Holy Shiznits! You will be the death of me. This is so hot and I'm like secretly cheering on Naruto in my head. While also thinking, omfg, this is so wrong. Pound him, pound him. But what if he gets caught.

Okay, I'm acting real weird here but it's 3:41 in the morning and when you're sleepy and feel light-headed after reading what I just read, you're lucky if you can string to words together, let alone a whole sentence. But you have talent. Wow, do you have talent if this is what you cook up when you're bored. Is it wrong that I want you to always be bored? Or at least once every week. You make me want to make NaruGaa my number one favorite pairing. You make the characterization of Gaara, even in a submissive scene, look like a cakewalk. Naruto is in character too with both his brashness and awkwardness. Lol, I doubt Temari scolding Gaara will et rid of his just got laid buzz anytime soon. You... just... wow... Going to stop talking now because it's getting more random and jumbled but I love your zesty fic. XP
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
If this is the kind of material to expect when you are bored, I'm not sorry to say that I hope you get bored more often. It was a straight to the point kind of piece but damn was it a fun one.
InsaneMudkip chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I honestly love how long this smut scene was and hope you keep doing them like this. I will defiantly check out your other stories now :D
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I'm a nurse and I find this funny and too hot to handle. :)

We don't have lunch breaks actually. But well
Who cares? Haha. :))
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Heh, that was nice and fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Can you say hawt c: This is dreamland for a fangirl. Good story bro! 3
Nadex chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Another great story! I look forward to the next one _
Killua17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Sad this is only 1 chapter! XD
imugly chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
holy shit you are good at writing these O_O so much detail all the amazing details :O. thank you for this ;)
Coolio101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Holy f**king shit, I think that was your best lemon ever.
theacer250 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
lol awesome I love how it ended on a funny note