Reviews for Telepathic In Forks
Debbie Hicks chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Chapter 9.
that RFIIIIP[ OOWWWWW! My SSSSSSSCCREAMS ECHOEDFF BUT BLLED TTTO DEATTTH BLACKED OUT officially in a Alley still bleeding with Venom all of it the Cloaks were seeing myvoice then then Died here Msters we found her but all of Bites Blasted but Harden my lifeless skin was Changing too late much too hottest too hot then all of the sudden the caused was Ruptured Stomach took the others and myself screaming of the Change died here Officially for Good had someone's Vampire Venom then Woke up without Mememories as all of all of it was Kidnapped but the Volturi wre a old but Ancient but Rich coven of Vampires myself had a very wild but Exotcia body of a deadliest Assassin yes a Telepathic but bound Assassin my hair was more strongest and thickest and fiermer by now went extremely darker with my best friends forced to kill from our hosts who wre different genders and were Killers that the news of my death but it came too late a Vegetarian self was found alone wandering no mememories with as all of it CARLISLE! That it was me with All of them had Blood-Red eyes then it really happened I was Genetic bioengineered but genetic enhanced to have telepathic abilities the Volturi heard this about my non-aging lifestyle hunted both they found me alone then eSCAPED BUT With them but Had me DESTROYED! With Myself Was MURDERED RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Killed from our own Unification of bodies then Isabella You are Punished with them by our law you will be Cullens officially with them will be Exiled to Denali, Alaska you broken as all of rules for murdering and killing and you will leave at once then myself puked the Greenish blood was making me sick but was paler than normal was too sick for my health Alice what is wrong with her her organs are cold they did remove as all of her seeds and his to crate her child in heired both parents and her child is grown woman she stopped aging made her different is not human is very thin by now but her skin is Coldest but and lost her appendix and never has memories ththen it really happened to my own eye color turned a fiery golden by my powers and fired up but it Exploding right a blinding fiery inferno but by Shooting Master she is not human is a Vampire slayer-Human hybrid that one is More powerful but very far too strong what is she my telepathic voice echoed sharp but powerfully strong THEN I screamed BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! My loudest call echoed highest to the heavens my lip rod suddenly streaking to my own hand then CAUGHT IT! I Did a Xena Warrior princess war cry signaling to battle and transformed into a Sailor Guardian I Am the Pretty Guardian in a Sailor Suit in the name of my mother star BETAZED I WILL PUNISH YOU IN THE NAME OF THE MOON KINGDOM! my corpse with their corpses were gone taken but destroyed my team were warriors and were not aging at all but it came too late mess with Super Sailor Betazed you'r Sushi SUPER SAILOR BETAZED IS RISEN! I was not from Earth but from Betazed so the others wre dressed holy crap you ok I Adapt Carlisle she needs blood and the hosts is making us ill we moved our things and need to leave now that left unable to return with them gone but came too late burst freely but lost the color of our own skins then cracked freely the rest of as all bodies taken but with each both siblings left but it really happened Crashed from the bodies then vanished that never reproduced but the kids had kids and stopped and the kids had children but finally all of us created a race of our own the Kindred with powers and abilities and with Galactic Lycans all phased that Jessica was flirting with Stacey using desire on them looked and felt young but I was a Ancient Succubus but we were very old by now but far more beyond centuries older than the universe fell asleep one night then burst freely but the sickness was into us again but crashed from the aged but more elderly corpses myself was eternally young but Alice had fainted but sighted the corpses Alice we were poisoned but they all vanished but you can't return to families friends and loved ones but the Volturi discovered the corpses removed the Guards all infected and with more as all of them you died of a ruptured stomach but lost your memories and can's remember who you are gained both abilities the Volturi knew your deathly heritage that was it myself stayed extremely wide awake but I had bruise-like shadows was too pale they help us to act human fell human then it came from animals myself was undead but looked like a corpse with extremely strong skin but it was far too late was granite by now hard as steel I was getting voices of people a lot from around the world calling me a Succubus I had no heartbeat and pulse I was a cold one officially by mistake Was Cursed With the powers of my true but real father of the Vampires Dracula Alice I am in fact a Dlhampir it's a ancient but old word a Vampire Slayer hybrid with human traits but I have his Blood coursing I am also of Romanian descent of his royal castle I get very thirsty can't control my thirst but it is both sides fighting like dying planets oh my god you hid yourself and are telepathic can control us yes via mind control Alice she revealed her true bloodline it's Dracula's he is a Vampire king she is a heir to the throne the witness fled warp speed then blasted Aro about her looks human felt human is a Daywalker Dracula created his heir a princess they were furious about my deathly but ghastly heritage but myself was gifted and very royal had my own bodyguards me a part-Vampire slayer and part-Human stopped my own aging full time and completely over went from chold to Woman but just stopped for real that was it they decree me a Halfling my three were older by now of my young looks was not aging but had to pass for 21 years of age.
davidahare chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I was really getting into this story. Hopefully it will be updated and then finished.
angela chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
you are horrible person for not finishing the story...really disappointed
Amelie chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for giving us an update! It's nice to know how things are going with you and the story.

Maybe you could write one more chapter and include the epiphany, and close the chapter with an ending that's not a cliffhanger.
Leila chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Please please please write more!
GleekAndaPond chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Oh jeez, me too! I was foolish enough to delete all my Twilight FFs, and now I've been writing HP.. I completely understand.

tbeans3 chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Please don't go! I'm a pott head too but this story is to good to end...please! Pretty please with a butterbeer on top!
YamiLuna chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
Moonlight howling chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Please go on with this story, it's getting interesting.
Zoya chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Your storytelling (or rather story writing) ability is incredible. I loved this..
EABrandon chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I agree with the lady before me. I am really dissapointed though. This had such potential.
GrimFWaters chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Shove Edward and Bella together. Something happens. wolves, or humans, so that the Cullens have to leave. Like ASAP or their cover will be blown. Maybe Jasper slipped up. And though so early and all too soon, Edward and Bella can't stand to be apart, so she goes along with them and they all live happily ever after.
Or one of them slips up and bites Bella, though others are near enough to pull the biter off her. She gets changed and stays with the Cullens. Happily ever after.

I am very angry that you have turned to the dark side. You are a traitor.
This is why I only read Twilight-fanfiction.
I loved this story.
Zoya chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is so good. :-)
Amelie chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
I hope you can continue this story, I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
do you plan to continue this story?